More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by otx otx

How does training go?

Mostly well

You were recruited by this agency just before graduation; you're not sure who they are but it might be related to the CIA or the FBI; you kind of hope it is.

Your firearms training was a mixed bag; you were almost totally useless with anything but the smallest pistols, but with a light rifle you were able to pot a dime from a quarter-mile away. The stealth stuff you aced, and were top or second from on the obstacle courses.

The part that really worried you was the social training; they tried dressing you up as a little girl once: once. You had to learn to walk on heels and lifts while dressed in maid outfits, which you did perfectly, and even managed to spin-kick a six-foot bruiser in the face. That didn't go over well. Your singing voice left a bit to be desired and you had to take coaching, but your acrobatic dancing left them drooling in the aisles. Dressing up in the sexy outfits was particularly fun, though you weren't exactly comfortable with guys staring.

After your six week course they made you stay on another six to teach women's fighting and self-defence, especially in the dirty tricks area. A lot of the guy attackers started wearing extra padding in their cups.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)