More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Espada Espada

Choose your fighter...

Morrigan Aensland

Morrigan couldn't help but grin to herself. As a succubus who quite literally thrived on excitement, she was ecstatic for this tournament.

When their mysterious host had transported everyone, Morrigan had ended up outside a strange temple. She was quick to pick up on an odd aura within, one that felt like it was oozing raw power. Without hesitation, she had waltzed in, a mischievous look on her face. She followed the strange aura deeper and deeper into the temple, silently floating across cold stone.

The aura seemed to strengthen as she entered the main chapel of the temple. Sitting atop an altar was an ornate box, decorated with gold and jewels. She could sense the strange power within it, and she guessed that the box was meant to contain it. Sadly for whoever had done so, she could have probably sensed it from across the island. She frowned to herself, realizing that if she could easily sense it, so could anyone else with similar abilities.

She closed her eyes in thought, debating on what to do. While she was certain that whatever was in the box could be helpful, she also knew that she could use this opportunity as a trap, luring other potential fighters here.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)