More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adrian_180203 Adrian_180203

What time do you wake up

Morning

When you wake up you can smell bacon and for a minute you forget where you are but then it all comes back to you and you get up out of bed. However once you pull the sheets back you notice at some point during the night you had an erection and got it all over the pajamas. You knew you couldn't go out there like this so you went through the drawers to try and find something else unfortunately all there was that could cover you up the most was a robe/ nightgown so he put it on hoping the residents would understand.

https://images.app.goo.gl/g6sWgXHeRcG2zGTG7

You get the robe on and a pair of white panties and make your way downstairs, on the way down you notice it's still pouring. Once you reach the bottom you realize you need to pee and quickly get to the bathroom. Once inside the father knocks on the door,"Hey uhhh John looks like the road and bridge have been wiped out your not going to be able to leave for a few days, whatever you have to wear is fine but your clothes got shrunk so get used to that nightgown for now." Your heart sank a few days in a house where all you have to wear is girls clothes and you can't even shake hands with the daughter. You exit the bathroom after your done and go to breakfast with the father and the daughter, thankfully no one makes any remarks about it and after breakfast you go up to the room to find something more manly.

What do you find

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)