More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blockallen70 blockallen70

What's next?

Morning wake up

It wasn’t to long that we both drifted off into a deep sleep . I awoke to a nice sunny morning, I looked at my beautiful wife, her face had a glow that I had never seen before she had been totally satisfied last night, How she responded to being penetrated by a large cock was incredibly exciting, organism after organism was such a turn on, just reimagining it is getting my cock hard again.

I quietly get out of bed, heading to the bathroom I take another quick glance at my lovely wife as she is sleeping, I can see her tits breaking over the cover I just want to fucking suck on them, I use all my will power to head for a shower.

The warm water feels so good spraying on my body, I just soak in the warmth and suddenly I feel two arms wrapping around my torso and the warm breath of my wife filling my left ear.

“Good morning baby my pussy is still purring from last night”.

She then nipples on my ear lobe and her hands start caressing my nipples, she knows all my erogenous zones, I let her continue her foreplay for a minute or so as my dick starts to harden.

She whispers in my ear, “You liked me being fucked by another man with such a large cock I saw your facial expressions you were so turned on, for you it was like watching a porn movie, I know you must be hard now, let me see”.

I then turn and grab the back of her head bringing our mouths together as are tongues intertwine she gently squeezes my ass cheeks, at this point I’m so fucking excited I’m ready to bust my load all over her. She slowly lowers her self down on her knees and takes my hard raging cock in her mouth. I start fucking her face like she’s a whore, “that’s it bitch take my fucking cock down your throat”. I can hear her slurping each time my cock his thrusted in her mouth, she looks up at me with pure lust in her eyes and then I cum she takes every last drop and then proceeds to show me by opening her mouth and wiping her tongue around her lips. She swallows the whole load and gives me a big smile.

I slowly pull her up we hug and kiss, “now let’s plan your next big cock fucking”, and her face light up.

“Baby I love you so much let’s go”.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)