More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by johnmary56 johnmary56

Lists:

Morning Trainings

Good morning! Hope you had a good sleep. In my experience, most of my clients can't sleep well during the duration of this ordeal. They report feelings of guilt and fear, and displayed huge concern over the condition of the target. LMAO, just kidding, they can't sleep thinking of all the erotic and devious things they plan for the target.

Enough for small talks, let's get down to business. Our company offers various programs, ranging from mental reconditioning or behavior adjustments. I've listed them all out for you. Do understand that some programs can only be chosen when the target is more broken in. At the end some programs, we offer add-ons that capitalize the new found "expertise" of the target, creating value through synergy. As always, we strive to contrive.

We will be employing our signature "Train-Act-Review" to improve her "learning" experience. In the morning, when the target's mind is sharp, we will impart important knowledge. In the afternoon, she will perform actions, labors that will put their knowledge to use. And finally at night, she will review and reflect on her trainings.

So, please select the training you want her to partake:

  1. Position Training

Example Image

Ah, going back to the basics aren't we. Our company offers a progressive position training program. We strive to train slaves that responds to commands not only physically but also mentally. We associate positions with attitudes. We push for perfection.

Our database suggests that Position Training is one of our mild options. While it is not as effective in instilling obedience, it doesn't strain the target mentally.


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)