More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Midnight Chatting

Morning Musings

"As the sun comes over the campus of Chyoaist University and the sorority of Cum Phelta Thy we ladies of the midnight shift hand you over to the capable hands of Engineering Erin and her lovely associates Economic Emma and Journalistic Jenny" the camera goes dark for exactly ten seconds.

When the light comes back to the screen the screen shows a little brown hair spitfire with green eyes along with a girl with mousy brown hair and grey eyes and a tall blonde haired girl who is obviously wear colored contact in her eyes since her's were purple. "Good morning good people allow me to introduce myself, I'm Engineering Erin and I will be your host for the next eight hours!"

Motioning with her left hand to the tall blonde "And this is our economic major Emma who will be the one to help you show appreciation for our efforts along with the other girls of Cum Phelta Thy!" Emma bows to the camera,showing a hint of cleavage as her blouse dips abit. "And not to be forgotten by either of us is the mysterious Journalistic Jenny who can supply our faithful viewers with a little extra incentive if they want, for a slight fee of course!"

Jenny and Emma blow kisses to the camera before Erin takes a seat in front of the camera 'So shall we see who wants to chat?"

Up First

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)