More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tricker126 Tricker126

How does Friday go?

Morning, Sunshine.

Sami was standing there, with your dick in her hand, staring deeply into your eyes. “Oh, John,” She starts stroking you, “I know you’ve wanted this, and you know I’ve wanted this. I’ve wanted to take you, from the first month we first met.” “Sami, I… How did you know?” You gasp at her amazing skills, stroking and teasing your shaft expertly. Like a feather duster with a mind of its own. Her hands so soft, strokes meant with meaning and passion. “I just knew John. I knew how much you wanted me to just to control of the situation. You dropped hints. Left me little mental notes. You’ve led me on so long, you just wanted me to pounce on an opportunity, and take you how I’ve always wanted.” Your dick hardens even more as her words leave her mouth and flow directly into your ears, like a stream of sensual silk. “Now, be a good boy and let me know how much you like this.” You can feel the pressure building. Your orgasm is quickly building. Looking deep into her eyes, you let her know how much you’re enjoying this. “Oh Sami, please keep going.” You beg her to finish the job she started. “Hush. I’m going to do what I want with you.” You feel your dick starting to pulse, going over the edge.

Beep beep, beep beep…

Your eyes zip open, looking around your room for the source of the noise. You instinctively reach over and turn off the alarm to your phone. You deeply sigh in annoyance. “Fuck. An amazing dream, too bad it wasn’t real.”

You then slowly remember. It was only two days, but you counted them. It’s Friday! Sami’s coming home, and you’ll have the whole weekend to spend with her.

With this in your mind, you get ready, doing your daily routine, like how you’ve always done but with a little extra pep in your step. Shower, get dressed, eat some breakfast, watch some YouTube, brush your teeth and drive to class.

Class was boring as usual. Not much to be excited about when you’re studying server networking. You were always good at that sort of stuff. Cisco commands stuck in your head, cable management techniques embedded in your hands with muscle memory and the ability to remember what every default port is used for. You've always had a knack for remembering such random things. It's so useful when it comes to server networking, since everything seems smashed together with some Elmer's glue in the computer world. Who the fuck came up with octets anyway?

Eventually, classes end at 12 PM. They usually go until 2 PM, but Friday has less classes, which you’ve always been grateful of. You drive home after talking to some classmates about the paper due soon. Luckily you finished that within the first week it was handed out. You'll have all of spring break to spend with Sami, since you have nothing else to worry about.

The hours before

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)