More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which Character will you start with?

Mori Kaito: Female

Mori in all honesty was a proud pervert. She figured it stemmed mainly from her ‘dad’ Kara.

Having both futanari parents might seem embarrassing due to their excessive fucking but in all honesty. It turned her on…

One example was when she turned 18, she overheard her parents having sex and thought she’d want to learn more so she spied on them.

They were going for so long that they were practically dead to the world when they were finished.

Mori never told anyone but she went so far as to sneak into their room and actually look at their naked bodies.

Funny enough her mother Katsumi was a lot more endowed then her dad although she wasn’t exactly small.

She did see globs of left over cum on her dad’s cock so she just dug in. It was pretty tasty in her opinion but what really got her revved up was the musky smell of her mom’s fat cock.

She smelled, licked and practically cleaned it up, but then wanted to do something strange. She could just barely fit her nose at the gaping urethra. It smelled like cum and she wouldn’t stop herself from jizzing to this.

Unfortunately, the futa mom came after all that touching and came a lot in her face but especially her nostrils.

It burned but honestly she liked the feeling. (She realized she had a masochistic side to her.)

After practically tongue their cum covered bodies. She left satisfied, deciding to keep this a secret.

Nobody had a clue the next and she loved it.

She had been waiting for another day like before but no such luck, unfortunately she didn’t account for an accident from her mom’s place of work.

Her mom was a part of a research team trying to create inventions that would revolutionize mankind. It only happened because Katsumi thought it would help bring better results from a test subject and Mori was offered over $1000 as a result.

It went bad…

The machine they were testing was supposedly capable of enhancing one’s physical state while keeping their mental state under control. As a way to help people with disabilities and such.

The only problem was that an idiot left another prototype of a different invention inside the booth and that mistake caused Mori to undergo an extremely painful moment where it felt like her body was burning, electrocuting and overloaded with pain.

The only thing Mori could think when she realized things could go bad…__

‘I still haven’t had that cock in my pussy yet…’

Mori actually survived but what happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)