More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Who is our story about?

Morgan and Audrey LeBlanc, Kinky

((WARNING: This thread will contain some pretty kinky stuff, including but not limited to watersports and bondage. You have either been warned, or you’re even hornier now. In either case, you’re welcome. It may take a while to get to the juiciest bits though. Enjoy~))

With a satisfied smile, I closed out of Abobe Pictoshop and then sent an email to my client, informing him that the requested image was ready. When I had finished, I let out a contented sigh and stretched my thin arms to the ceiling. This month’s expenses were secured. Assuming the client liked the photos I sent him, and I hadn’t gotten any complaints so far, my payout was going to be pretty decent. If I was careful, and I almost always was when it came to money, I could take the whole month off.

I spun around in my chair to face the room, briefly glancing at my sister, snuggled up in the corner of the sectional couch atop a hill of pillows, her phone in hand. She was a beautiful young woman with medium-length messy black hair and alabaster skin. She had an almost haunting pair of light grey eyes which were currently glued to her screen. She also had some pretty nice curves and a pair of breasts that I was pretty sure might have been double-d cups.

The truth of the matter was I had been smitten by her for a long while, ever since we were both teenagers, in fact. Though I no longer was the sort to keep my desires buried within myself, I did have tact. I genuinely would have revealed my affections for her long ago if not for two very important facts.

Firstly, my mentality of bottling up my desires was something I had only recently crushed, previous to that I had the habit of not only pushing away my desires but also denying them in an unhealthy manner. The second reason, which was the reason that had prevented me from asking Audrey out now that I had a much healthier mindset and a lot more confidence, was that it was frankly a bit too late.

The two of us lived together under one roof, more specifically she lived under my roof. This was my apartment that I was paying the bills for, and she had only recently graduated high school, so she didn’t have a job. This wasn’t really something that bothered me, Audrey had always been low-maintenance, and my aforementioned affection for her meant I didn’t really expect her to do much, or even anything, to earn her keep. I also frankly didn’t need her to earn her keep. I made more than enough money with my freelance photography gig to make sure both of us were covered.

However, this fact did complicate matters. If I were to be the one who approached her with a proposition of relationship, I would worry that she might accept the proposal only because she feared I might kick her out if she said no. Audrey was the kind of girl to be very honest, often brutally so, but there was still the chance and I wasn’t willing to take it. She might not be so honest if she truly believed that doing so might end with her on the curb. I obviously wouldn’t do that, but just like I wasn’t one-hundred percent positive about her reaction, she similarly couldn’t be positive about mine, and it would be far greater of a risk for her. The fact that we were family already complicated the matter a lot, the fact that I was also responsible for her current livelihood complicated it even more. I knew for a fact that even if she had no other choice she wouldn’t want to move back in with our father, and who even knew where our mother was right now.

So, this was the one thing I couldn’t be open about in terms of my feelings. I had to keep it buried beneath the surface until circumstances were better. I had resigned myself to the fact that the ship had sailed, as the perfect time to ask would have been after she had turned eighteen but before she had moved out of our family home. But I missed that opportunity completely, I was in a bad place at that time.

“Hm,” Audrey hummed indicating she had just found something interesting on her phone. Then she looked at me, “Finished?” she asked in her typical expressionless monotone.

“Yep, now I get to relax for a while,” I replied in my more expressive but distinctly feminine voice. I had been blessed with a fairly womanly figure and matching voice. Assuming I was dressed the part, and sometimes even if I wasn’t, most assumed me to be female when they first met me. I was, in fact, male and didn’t really consider myself transgender; I was just very feminine and a crossdresser to boot. My being open and confident in this matter was a recent development, however. Now that I was proud of who I was, my confidence and general outlook on life had blossomed in spades.

“Good,” she replied and turned away from her phone to peer over at me. Her light grey eyes had always been piercing and precise. She rarely directed them without purpose, as it was one of the few ways in which her peers could determine her intentions. Audrey had always been very quiet, very blunt, and rarely expressive. Those who did not know her as keenly as me often described her demeanor as robotic. But I understood that she just relied more on body language than most people and being around her for nearly my whole life I had picked up on how to decipher her various moods and intentions. Even as a child she had been very reserved, passive, and quiet.

For instance, when she pointedly made eye contact like she was right now, it meant that she wanted to discuss something, something that was probably very important. To add credence to this conclusion, she also pressed the button on the side of her phone that locked its screen with her thumb but did not actually move the phone from its current position, so as not to create a distraction by putting it away.

Finally, she spoke, but having been lost in my own thoughts, I was sure I misheard her.

“Say again?” I asked after blinking, “Been a long day.”

“Do you want to date?” she repeated.

There was a silence that hung in the air like a miasma for a brief moment. The look on my face had to be priceless, and if it were presented to anyone besides Audrey right now, it might have gotten a laugh as a response. But my younger sister’s expression had not changed. She was looking me in the eyes, deadly serious. She did not often make jokes.

“Yes,” once the reality of the question sunk in, I did not hesitate. I had resigned myself to the fate of being forever so close and yet so far away from a relationship with Audrey, so I had nothing to consider. In fact, this exact scenario was the only scenario I could think of that would ensure our relationship wasn’t a stunted power dynamic; and here it was, offered to me as if on a silver platter.

“Okay,” she actually put her phone away this time, slipping it into her pajama pants pocket and standing up from the couch. She began to cross the room toward me, her sizeable melons jiggling lightly with each step, as she was not wearing a bra. In fact, her white tank top was so tight that I could see every contour of her shapely bust. I was pretty sure it was sheer too, but I couldn’t really see her nipples through it.

By the time she had reached me, she was still staring at me, looking slightly downward since I was still sitting down. She had to have known I had been staring at her curves, but she made no effort to even appear upset at this notion. But if we were a couple now, I supposed that would stand to reason, not that I thought she would have cared much anyway. She never seemed to let stuff like that bother her much.

“One condition,” she began, lifting a single finger for emphasis, “if you do not accept, I’m calling it off.” This demand struck me as it was slightly uncharacteristic of her, mostly because of how many words she actually said, she normally didn’t speak this much. This did tell me that she wasn’t kidding around, this was serious business.

“All right let’s hear it,” I said, trying my hardest not to sound worried. I had no idea what her rule could have possibly been, but if she thought to bring it up there was the possibility it could have been a dealbreaker; even if I was having a hard time imagining anything that could actually realistically make me back out at this point.

“You may never ask permission,” after this, she dropped her finger back to her side, and stared daggers at me with her piercing grey eyes.

“To do…?”

“Anything. I'm giving you advance informed consent to do anything with, to, or around me. If you want to do anything with me, do it,” she replied, simply, as though she were merely telling me what to pick up from the grocery store tomorrow. “All other rules are yours to give.” If she understood the gravity of what she just offered to me, she gave absolutely no tonal indication that she did. But her piercing look and fierce maintenance of eye-contact told me she was deadly serious about this.

“But, why?” I had to ask.

She held up two fingers this time, “Two reasons. One, it's what I want. Two, I trust you.” Those weren’t exactly the answers to my question I was hoping for, but they were clearly what she deemed to be important. It did still worry me slightly.

“Alright,” I began, shifting in my computer chair and returning her intense gaze with my own, “I know what you’re like, and I know you don’t often make these kinds of decisions without considering every possible outcome. But this is a pretty serious little commitment you want to make, and I feel obligated to ensure you know what you might be getting into. If you’d seen the kind of stuff I look at on late nights, you might reconsider.”

“I’ve seen your porn,” she replied.

“What?”

“Need a better password.”

I frowned, she’d been going through my stuff, perhaps that was why she was so sure. I brushed my long hair out of my face and recuperated, “And you didn’t find anything in there that might give you pause?”

She shook her head, “Nothing. I have no limits.” I was glad I was sitting down; else this confession might have caused me to become faint. My gorgeous younger sister had no limits, and she just offered herself to me.

“What if I wanted to take advantage of you, or permanently harm you in some way?” I didn’t actually want to, but I figured it was a good idea to make doubly sure she considered this possibility.

“Do it.” The finality of this response and the complete lack of hesitation caught me off guard. She genuinely was fully prepared to accept anything I could want to do with her, “You won’t, but I would let you.”

I hesitated, but not for the reasons one might imagine. My hesitation in this situation was purely because I figured that if she went ahead and did such an impressive amount of internal inventory checking, I owed it to her to do the same. I wanted to make sure that her trust in me was not misplaced. I was a pretty kinky bitch. I began imagining all of the things I might want to do with this kind of power and was satisfied to find that most of the things I could come up with that could genuinely permanently impact Audrey negatively disgusted me.

“Okay, okay,” I began after a silence that lasted for quite some time, and during which she remained in place, looking at me, “If you can have a condition then I can too, though.”

“All other rules are yours to make,” she repeated.

“I love you,” I began, and was infinitely happy to see that this confession made her blush, “and I am your brother. I care about you. So, I am not going to insult your intelligence by saying you haven’t thought this through enough, because I know better. But that doesn’t mean that you are going to feel this way forever. There is a possibility that once we get the ball rolling, you’re gonna rethink things. Thinking about this stuff and actually going through with it are two different things. So, my condition is this, you can back out anytime, and if you do, we change how we do things no matter how entrenched we are. No strings attached, that is my promise to you.”

She was quiet for a moment, genuinely seeming to consider this, “I accept.”

I smiled, trying to contain my excitement, “Then I find myself in a position where I am more than happy to accept as well.”

In exactly that moment I was struck with a feeling of absolute euphoria, the kind of feeling I hadn’t experienced since I finally came to accept my more feminine desires. Truth be told, this was the one remaining thing about my life that had me feeling down. I had conquered my fear of being myself, I had managed to escape my father’s home and live on my own, my sister managed to escape my father’s home, and my freelance photography was making me a decent living. Now my sister was not only in a relationship with me, it was her idea and she actually demanded to be a willing submissive in the process. This was far better than I could have possibly hoped for.

My former self might have felt nervous and fidgety right now, but I had changed a great deal since my days of denial. I was smiling warmly at my sister and I even stood up to wrap my arms around her in a tight hug. I was happy to find that she returned the gesture.

“You’ve made me a very happy guy,” I said and then broke the hug.

She didn’t return the smile, but her cheeks were flushed in such a way that told me she was happy too.

“I have to say, I’m proud of you for working up the courage to ask me out. It was quite a risk to take.”

She shook her head, “Always liked me.”

A faint chill ran down my spine. I had hoped to have been discreet about it. But of course, if she knew this, it meant she willingly left our family home and moved in with me knowing full well that I desired an incestuous relationship with her.

“Have you always felt this way too? About me?” I couldn’t help but feel like I was looking a gift horse in the mouth by asking this, but my curiosity had always been my one weakness.

She looked up and into the middle-distance in thought for a second before returning her gaze to me, “Hard to say. Realized when you left,” she blushed slightly again, “that’s why I moved in.”

That gave me a warm fuzzy feeling, the likes of which I had always thought was just a TV trope, “Ah, well why didn’t you bring it up sooner, assuming you always knew I liked you?”

“You said so earlier, never do anything without thinking it through. Been thinking about it. Researching. Introspecting.”

I smiled, “Well I’m glad this was the conclusion you came to.”

She nodded, “Happy to be yours, however you want.” Her gaze wandered downward toward my purple women’s fitness shorts that were currently pitching a sizeable tent. Then her gaze turned back up to me, “Remember, no asking.”

Then there was silence as I considered this. Here she was, my beloved sister who just agreed to be in a relationship with me, ready and willing to do literally anything I wanted, no questions asked. I took another long look at her body, her amazing curves and soft-looking breasts.

advance informed consent to do anything with, to, or around me

That was what she said. Giving that kind of green light to someone who was as kinky as me was dangerous, which meant she truly did trust me, almost implicitly. My mind wandered to the very video I was planning on masturbating to tonight when she went to bed, its contents being fairly intense. Something told me that even though she had given me consent in no uncertain terms, that might have been a little much for our first encounter. Then my mind went to the camera sitting on my desk. I could make one of my longest-standing fantasies a reality. That too seemed like a little much at the moment, though.

I should take it slow, get a feel for the kind of lover she was going to be. The truth of the matter was, I had only ever expected and truly desired a vanilla relationship with Audrey. The fact that she agreed to a kinky one was something I truly was happy about, but I still wanted the casual romance I’d always anticipated.

While I was having this internal debate, she was standing there, silent, and almost perfectly still. Waiting for my first move. My eyes were once again drawn to her breasts. Those perfect orbs of flesh with their tips poking through the tight tank top. It only occurred to me just then that this wasn’t a top she wore often, in fact, the last time I could clearly remember wearing it was when she was a teenager and her breasts were significantly smaller.

“I haven’t seen you wear that shirt in a long time,” I said.

“Too small,” she replied.

“Why’d you wear it today?”

The blush, which I was getting increasingly satisfied to see, returned, “For you. You stare.”

“And you want me to?”

She nodded. This response had the interesting but not entirely unexpected result of making my rigid boner even stiffer.

I was about to ask if I could touch but had to remind myself that she didn’t want me to ask permission. Oddly, I found this harder to do. It just wasn’t my first instinct to a woman, much less my sister, without at least a warning. But, in a manner not unlike I would use to prepare myself for diving into a cold pool of water, I took a deep breath, squared my shoulders, and reached forward with both hands, plunging them into the soft flesh of her chest.

My wildest fantasies of situations just like this one simply couldn’t compare to the real deal. To call them “soft” wouldn’t do them justice, but there was no other word that I could think of to truly capture the magnificence. I squeezed them, gently so as not to create discomfort, and marveled at the way my fingers sunk into the skin, and how far they could go in before meeting resistance.

“Like them?” she asked, her blush having become a seemingly permanent feature now.

“Absolutely,” I replied, “I’ve always wanted to feel them. They always looked soft, but I had no idea.” I wanted to feel them directly, so without asking permission I simply grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it upward so that the fabric all bundled above her bust. Both of her breasts bounced free of the top.

Here they were, her bare breasts which frequently invaded my late-night fantasies. I had only seen them once before by total accident when we were teens, and I had always looked back to that moment as the time I truly realized how I felt about her. They were much different now, they had grown to their full size, and I noticed now why it was that I couldn’t really see her nipples through the sheer fabric, they were almost perfectly skin tone. Only their texture and a slightly pinker hue, especially toward the edges of the areolae, gave away what they were. They were the most adorable nipples I had ever laid eyes on, set upon the most shapely breasts I had seen.

“Beautiful,” I said aloud without meaning to.

“Not too big?” she asked, “Always thought they were saggy.” They didn’t really sag all that much, they just had a wonderful teardrop shape while also managing to remain quite perky.

“They’re perfect.” I replied and pressed my hands into the bare flesh. This was even better. The skin was smooth and elastic, but it did feel a little dry. Perhaps I could help her moisturize now, to keep them supple and soft. I happened to know a thing or two about what sort of creams and lotions were good for that. But their dryness did not detract from how amazing the situation was, in fact it only served to excite me for the future, and I happily squeezed and fondled my sister’s chest with insurmountable joy.

She was blushing brighter than I had ever seen through this experience, but this was the only thing that gave away her feelings on the matter. The rest of her face remained stoic and unflinching, even when I gently pinched her adorable nipples between my fingers. But her gaze was lowering, slowly inching its way down my petite torso and to my groin. When her eyes met my raging stiffness, they stopped.

“Wanna see it?” I asked, slightly nervously but proud to have maintained some composure.

“If you want to show it,” she replied, a gentle reminder that she had given me all the power and all the choice in the relationship.

I shrugged, “I guess it’s only fair.” I then managed to tear my hands away from her breasts so I could hook my thumbs around the waistband of my fitness shorts and slide them down my legs. I didn’t bother wearing underwear when I was home, so my cock stood proudly against the cool air of the room.

“Looks uncomfortable,” Audrey said, commenting on its swollen state.

I shrugged, “Honestly, I love the feeling of being erect. Which is good because I guess I won’t have to try and avoid it around the house anymore.” Her eyes were glued to it, and even though I had stopped touching her breasts, her face was still just as flush, “So, since you asked me, I’ll return the favor and ask you. Do you like it?”

Her eyes suddenly snapped up to mine, but she didn’t respond verbally. She just nodded, but also did something that was perhaps involuntary. She licked her lips. Seeing this, and combining it with the current circumstances, woke something in me. It ignited the part of my mind that considered itself dominant, confident, and demanding. Though I was male, and always considered myself male, I had always referred to this side of myself as “The Queen”. It just seemed to fit that side of me like a glove.

“Kneel down,” I commanded.

She did so immediately and without comment. My erect cock was now at eye-level with her, and she shamelessly stared at it while it twitched. Even without physical stimulus, the idea of my younger sister on her knees, with her breasts clearly visible, willing to do my bidding was all my penis needed to remain at full mast. There were so many cruel things I thought to do in that moment, so many things that The Queen in me wanted to do. But it was tempered with the other side of me. The reasonable side, the compassionate side. The brother that wanted to make sure I took things slow. There would be all the time in the world for things that were a little more on the twisted side, but our relationship had just begun, and it was .

Both of these impulses raged in conflict within the span of a few split seconds. I wondered which side would win, and what I would ultimately command my beautiful little sister to do.

What did I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)