More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kin1041 kin1041

Who are you?

Morgan Rogers (Female)

Morgan Rogers stood outside of a large forest. She had mixed feelings about this place, for one thing she dearly hoped she could find Jane here because she had no idea where else she could be. For another thing, it was a very large set of woods, despite not showing up on maps for some reason. Morgan found this place after doing the simple task of finding out where the disappearances were being reported, and they made a sloppy circle around this forest. Morgan didn't want to go in there, and parts of her where trying to convince herself that Jane was somewhere else, but she knew there wasn't anywhere else to look. What really terrified Morgan about this place was the kidnappers. A while into the investigation Morgan had to admit to herself that Jane had to be kidnapped for something because there was no way that Jane would've up and disappeared like she did. But it also meant that this situation was a lot worse than she thought. That's why she bought a gun before coming here. Still that could only help her so much, the forest Morgan had to go through would've been a maze to her but a playground for whoever's holding Jane. Still, Morgan had to go into the woods to either save her wife or find nothing an go look somewhere else.

Morgan enters the woods, what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)