More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What now?

More than you expected, thats for Damned sure

''Welcome to the Justice league Blue Lantern, you are the first recruit of great potential that we've had for a long time.'' Says The Martian Manhunter. ''Your first mission is to investigate The dissappearance of the Hero known as Nero, he dissappeared without explanation and he would have been you had he not dissappeared.'' Your heart sinks when the Bat tasks you with the Investigation of the dissappearance of your old heroic Identity, needing a solution quickly, you tell them something.''No point already know what happened to my brother, taken by Luthor Corps.'' Replies BL solemnly, much to the surprise of the Rest of the league.''And you know this how?'' Questions Superman. ''Bastion Luthor's been feeding me and my brother intel for the last 3 years on what his adoptive Father's been up to, also It helps to have a Daxamite-Kryptonian-Genomorph Hybrid as a Son in case Superman here shows up and Tries to arrest Luthor. '' ''wait you mean Bastion Luthor is part Kryptonian?'' Superman says in shock. ''Kryptonian Father, Daxamite Mother, as for the Genomorph DNA it was his own Magically, Technologically, and Biologically Altered DNA.

''Very well, then your mission will be to get Bastion to meet with us and join the league as a spy for us.''

''Yeah, about that, the fact is he hates All but Three of your number. Zatanna, Supergirl, and Batgirl will be the easiest ones to convince him, I can Guarantee that he'll be at National City Park for a hand off, but problem is he's under surveillance from His old man. So the real question is:

How do you want to handle this?!?!?!

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)