More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cosmicbeauty1 Cosmicbeauty1

Sound good?

More teasing

Julia was right on all counts. Madison was well aware of the stifling effect she was having on her love starved and ever-so- mid-thirties teacher. And sadistic little Madison had decided to encourage Julia to ogle her as much as she wished since she knew her teacher couldn't do anything other than look. And Madison loved the tensions that such a state of affairs set up inside Julia's soul.

So for nine whole months, Madison just bided her time as she teased Julia in class just to watch her squirm. And Julia certainly did squirm to Madison's great amusement. It seems that over the school year little Madison had pretty much figured Julia out. The young girl almost immediately recognized in her teacher one of those shy, sexually repressed mid-thirties women who had devoted herself almost entirely to her teaching over the years. Why? Because she had such a lame, boring, practically non- existent social life; read love life. Madison knew almost for a fact that Julia hadn't had a date with another person, male or female, during the entire school year. How did she know that? Julia had confided this to Madison's mother, Sharma, at an Easter Day Neighborhood Festival. Madison also knew that because of her almost total lack of social contacts, Julia must be becoming increasingly for some kind of a life, any kind of life other than just going to and from school five days a week and hiding in her lonely, empty house each weekend. And, abiding by the strict instructions given her, Madison's mother had also wormed out of Julia one rare Friday social evening at the neighborhood clubhouse, that Julia had this secret fantasy involving woman love. After a few drinks at the clubhouse, Julia had even blushingly confessed to Sharma that she regularly indulged in her Sapphic fantasies, fantasies that were so exciting and arousing that she couldn't get away from them, so she relived them again and again, her fingers buried deep inside her sticky slit.

Madison had also put two and two together and figured out that Julia was becoming more than just a little bit horny as well as lonely. Here she was, a grown woman at the height of her sexuality without any sexuality whatsoever other than what the girl superciliously imagined to be the occasional bout of abashed, half-hearted, and clumsy self-stimulation as she fantasized about being swept off her feet by some young, strong willed girl. This dirty little secret Julia had also confessed to Madison's mother that same night when Sharma had acted especially empathic with Julia in an effort to pump her for all the dirt she could get on her. Madison's instructions to her mother had been very clear, and Sharma knew what unpleasant consequences awaited her if she disobeyed.

Madison wanted to know everything she could use against Julia to compel the older woman to become the young girl's willing sexual thrall. For little Madison had her own depraved fantasies she wanted to live out. Of course, Madison really didn't care about how troubled Julia was or what she secretly hungered for, except as how it related to her own sick fantasies.

Once Julia's growing sexual desperation had become obvious to her young student, Madison began to tease and tantalize her teacher with the occasional touch of her hand on Julia's hip or shoulder, or the random brushing up against her bottom as they passed each other in the halls. Nothing really overt, just sinking the claws in a little each time. Here of late, Madison's sinister little forays into heightening Julia's sex hunger had been rewarded by shy little whimpers and sharp little intakes of breath that told Madison quite emphatically that Julia was becoming more than just a wee bit aroused in spite of her best efforts to suppress her growing sexual hunger during class time.

The young girl also intensified her expressions of affection toward her teacher. Madison went out of her way to hug Julia at every opportunity, and even became so bold as to kiss the older woman full on the lips one Spring afternoon after all the other girls had left school. Julia almost melted in the girl's arms, and Madison was the one who finally broke the kiss.

"You can have more later, If you're a good girl," Madison cooed sweetly into her teacher's ear. Julia blushed bright red, but she didn't pull away when Madison kissed her again. When the young girl broke the second kiss, she whispered into her teacher's ear, "do you love me, Julia? I only kiss those who love me." Taken totally back, Julia could only nod her head slightly.

"Good girl," Madison cooed as she walked away.

These little kissy face trysts continued whenever Madison thought it might be amusing, and Julia began to dream that her young girl student might be falling in love with her as much as she was in love with Madison. Could it be that Julia's fantasies were finally coming true after all these long years of searching and hoping?

By late-April, Madison knew that she could exploit Julia's love addiction as much as she desired and any time she wished. She could literally destroy Julia with it if she wanted to. She was certain that she could compel the older woman to do anything she wished. She could use to her own cruel advantage Julia's anxiety that grew from her not knowing exactly where she stood with her student and the emotional pain that resulted from that state of affairs. Every time Madison toyed with the older woman, Julia became even more to know whether or not Madison was sincere in her affection. She spent alternating periods during each school day either elated that the young girl really did seem to find her attractive, and perhaps even lovable or racked with despair that Madison was only amusing herself by merely acting as if she cared.

For her part, Julia continued to have these nagging fears through the remainder of the school year. She kept asking herself, why was she turning on to Madison when she knew how much trouble she would be in if anybody ever found her out. Julia had to admit that she must really be in need of affection and sexual relief to become so fascinated with this female student of hers. And that admission frightened her. But it also excited her.

One day in early May, Madison decided to dig her claws in just a little deeper. Just at the end of class, the young girl walked up to her distracted teacher and handed her a short, hand written note. As soon as the last girl except for Madison had left the classroom, Julia opened the note and read it.

"Addicted To Me"

"The lights are on, but you're not home.

Your mind is not your own.

Your heart sweats, your body shakes.

Another kiss is all it takes

You can't sleep, you can't eat.

There's no doubt, you're in deep.

Your throat is tight, you can't breathe.

Another kiss is all I'll need.

Might as well face it, you're addicted to me."

Julia blushed bright red when she read Madison's taunting little note. But before she could react any further, Madison grabbed her stunned teacher, pulled her close, and kissed her long and hard right on her lips. As they kissed, the young girl's exploring hands roved down her teacher's back and cupped her resilient buns. Julia moaned, then tried her best to pull away from Madison's torrid kiss. But the young girl held onto her now frantic teacher until she decided it was time to come up for air. Julia was panting hard and looking at the young girl with wide, fearful eyes.

"Don't worry, teacher dear. It's okay. People who are in love with each other kiss, don't they?" When the older woman heard these words she nearly swooned away in bliss. Madison had said she loved her. Wow!

Then Madison spoiled everything by giggling as she turned and walked away.

A week later, Madison handed Julia another note at the end of class.

"You see the signs, but you can't read.

You're running at a different speed.

Your heart beats in double time.

Another kiss and you'll be mine.

You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to me."

As soon as Julia looked up from the note Madison grabbed her once again and kissed the stunned woman hard on the mouth. This time Madison's searching tongue invaded the older woman's mouth and twined with Julia's. As Julia kissed back for all she was worth, Madison's roving hands pushed Julia away from her body just enough so the young girl could get at her teacher's pendant breasts. The bold Eighteen-year-old squeezed Julia's tits until the older woman moaned in pleasure pain. Madison finally broke the soul kiss.

"You'll get more if you are a good girl, teacher dear" Madison cooed softly. Julia was so embarrassed by being called "teacher dear" that she just stood there nodding her head dumbly.

"Do you want more, teacher dear?"

Julia finally spoke up.

"Please, Madison. Please don't call me 'teacher dear'. It embarrasses me so much to hear you say it that way".

Madison just smirked her most superior smirk.

"I said, 'do you want more, teacher dear?'"

Julia knew she had lost, and merely nodded her head in a silent plea for more.

Madison giggled.

"We'll see how good you are, then maybe," Madison giggled, turned, and walked away, leaving Julia in a fit of ravenous frustration. And that is exactly how Madison wanted it.

Watching Julia's reaction to her cruel sexual teasing and taunting, Madison was pretty sure that Julia was just about ripe for the unique kind of picking that the young girl loved so well, and Madison had some really interesting ideas about exactly how and where Julia was going to be picked. If Madison's plans were to succeed, summer swims in Julia's secluded pool were absolutely made to order for the young girl's sinister purposes. So it was imperative from Madison's standpoint that she compel Julia to allow her to swim.

By now, Madison had figured out that Julia had a pretty strong submissive streak that made the prospect of getting at her all the more promising. It seems that despite the fact that Julia was Madison's teacher; the older woman always seemed to defer to Madison whenever a question came up in class. Julia tried half-heartedly to reinforce school rules with her students, but always seemed to defer to Madison when the girl desired to do something "outside the box." Madison had to confess to herself that she took a cruel pleasure in her little bullying sessions with Julia. It was great fun to make the other woman give in despite the fact that she knew that Madison's latest desire didn't mesh with school policy. Madison always won in the end. She loved it.

The way Madison treated her, sometimes torridly affectionate, sometimes cruelly bullying, kept Julia in a constant state of confusion and anxiety. Did Madison really love her, or was she only toying with her? The older woman ruefully admitted to herself that the prospect of the former made Julia willing to suffer the latter.

The day before the end of classes for the school year Madison handed Julia another little note.

"Your lights are on, but you're not home.

Your will is not your own.

Your heart sweats, your teeth grind.

Another kiss and you'll be mine.

What does Julia do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)