More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DisasterArtist DisasterArtist

Where do you wake up?

More info for readers and writers

TL;DR Version: If you will it or believe it in this story it can and will happen.

As the introduction chapter alluded to, in this fan fiction, the main character has the power to change the cognition of others and of the world. To put this simply, you have mind control, but its much more than that as well. Here's an example to better explain it:

Let's say you and Ann (from Persona 5) are attending class together. With your ability to change cognition, you can do several things in this situation. First off, you can make Ann believe that she is extremely horny right where she's sitting. Alternatively (or additionally) you can make the whole classroom perceive Ann as buck naked but also be completely okay with it.

This ability is relatively similar to stories such as Normality. For the purpose of this fan fiction, let us assume that your powers not only make you and others BELIEVE something is true but also make that thing come true.

Another example of this sort of power is the adolescence syndrome from Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai. In the anime, certain feelings people believe to be true manifest into a physical form. In the show you meet Mai Sakurajima, a young television star / model who feels that she is fading from the public view. The adolescence syndrome manifests this feeling by making it so nobody (but the main character) can see her no matter what— even if she's where a skimpy playboy-esque bunny outfit.

Happy reading and stay horny folks!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)