More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jetrascal71 jetrascal71

What happens next?

More action to come.

“Wow baby, that was a huge load.” Jarelle commented. "My boobs are literally covered in your cum...."

Jarelle sat there ever so sexily, in her black bra and jean shorts. I was in a daze. In the last week, I had just started dating the girl of my dreams. Today, I kissed her, made out with her and fondled her perfect tits before blasting her tits white with my cum.

Her hand was still on my still-hard, cock, stroking it slowly. "You're still hard babe." Jarelle commented.

"Yeah, I am pretty worked up today." I replied.

"Why? Have you been looking down my top the whole day?" Jarelle continued tugging at my cock.

I nodded sheepishly, admitting my actions. I couldn't help but raise my hand to squeeze her cum plastered tits.

"Oh baby..." Jarelle moaned out in pleasure.

“Take off your bra for me baby,” I whispered lustfully.

As she undid her bra for me, exposing her fully naked melons to me in the process, I took a moment to fully appreciate her big succulent boobs.

"Oh baby, your cock feels even bigger than just now." she moaned out.

I placed my cock in between her boobs, and squeezed her tits together, meshing my hard cock. “Fuck!” I groaned and slowly thrust my cock in her tit-embrace. I pinched her nipples, making her bite her lips in lust. She licked my slit and swirled her tongue around my cock every time I thrusted up.

"Fuck this is so hot," Jarelle moaned out as I titfucked her slowly.

"I can't wait to explore and do more of you baby." I said lustfully.

"What do you want baby?" Jarelle acceded, "Tell me and I will give it to you."

"I want to see you in that black NIKE sports bra you've. A bikini if we go to the beach. " I told Jarelle.

"You like that sports bra huh? It shows off my boobs really well." Jarelle teased.

"Maybe we can do something after training in the showers. Then you can slide your cock into my sports bra between my tits and fuck them like you're fucking them now." Jarelle sexily suggested.

Jarelle took over my hands and used her hands to slide her boobs up and down to fuck my cock instead. "Just imagine you're fucking my tits in that scenario."

I heeded her requested and thrusted my cock up and down against her actions.

"Or doing it on a secluded spot on the beach, while I am wearing my bikini. Hurry cum baby. Someone's coming, we don't want to get caught, do we? Fuck them hard and cum all over my boobs. Fuck baby fuck!" I teased and rolled Jarelle's nipples, turning her on during the titfuck.

It didn’t take long for me to feel my orgasm approaching as I fantasised, picturing the situations in my head.

“I am going to cum,” I warned Jarelle, as I felt my second orgasm approaching.

“Shoot your hot load over my boobs baby again.” she willed me.

“I am cumming!” I shouted as I thrusted up one final time. The first spurt went up to her chin and the subsequent spurts coated the top of her mounds once again. I engaged Jarelle in a slow and sensual kiss while slowly thrusting my cock between her tits, squeezing out the last few drops which pooled at her cleavage, eliciting moans from Jarelle.

A fantasy come true

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)