More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what's next?

More Wishes

John walked back to his new mansion. I wish when time starts, Christina does not realize her breasts are showing. I wish no one but me tells her about her exposed breasts. I wish when I tell her that her breasts are out, she becomes very embarrassed, and I wish she is overcome with a craving to titty-fuck me and have me cum on her tits. I wish she decides to take a walk around the block. I wish time would restart.

Christina kept talking to the dog walker as if nothing had changed. The dog walker stared, mouth agape at the site of Christina's massive, pale chest on display in all of it's glory. Christina became put off with the man gawking at her tits and turned and walked off.

John waited for Christina to make her lap around the block. I wish Christina has amazing orgasms when someone cums on her tits. I wish once a week, her boobs are accidentally displayed to strangers, and I wish when that happens, Christina becomes very embarrassed, but also very horny.

Some time later, Christina turned the corner and walked towards John, her massive melons bouncing as she walked. She made it up to John.

"Excuse me, but your breasts are hanging out," said John.

how does she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)