More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Hogwarts?

More Or Less

John was About to Ask the Conductor when they'd Areive when he saw that it was A Moot Point of Asking as Hogwarts was now within SightJohn was About to Ask the Conductor when they'd Areive when he saw that it was A Moot Point of Asking as Hogwarts was now within Sight..........

(Sorting Ceremony)

''.....Ms Hermione Granger Please?'' Asks Professor McGonagall as Hermione sits her Cute little but on the Stool. McGonagall Places the Hat on her Head. ''Right.....Right.....Right Okay.......GRYFFINDOR!!!'' Shouts the Hat as the Gryffindor Table Erupts in Cheers. ''Draco Malfoy.'' Says McGonagall. ''SLYTHERIN!!!'' Shouts the Hat before it is even touching Draco's Spoiled Head.

A few more Pass before Rons Turn. ''Ronald Weasley.'' Says McGonagall. ''Another Weasley?! I know Just What to do with you! GRYFFINDOR!!! Shouts the Sorting Hat as Relief washes over Ron's face. ''Harry Potter?'' Asks McGonagall as Harry ateps forward and the Hat is placed on his head. After several moments of thought the Hat has Decided. ''GRYFFINDOR!!!'' Shouts the Hat as every Table except Slytherin Cheers.

''John Doe?'' Asks McGonagall as John Steps forward and sits down as the Hat is placed upon his Head. ''Another Malfoy? No, Not the Same as Your Bloodline? Hmm........'' Says The Hat as it pauses for Dramatic Effect before Deciding..........

GRYFFINDOR??? SLYTHERIN??? RAVENCLAW??? Or HUFFLEPUFF???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)