More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by foxlegend foxlegend

Which girl do you choose?

More Girls

Telling the Guildmaster that he was unsatisfied with the choices, the Guildmaster brought him a sheet of all the girls that they had, their personalities and their looks.

Christine: Redhead, green eyes and a few freckles. She is thirty-four and beautiful. She has proud, D-cup tits, a shaved pussy and a juicy ass. She likes being controlled.

Jessica: Brown-haired, blue eyes, pink lips. She just turned eighteen. Perky, B-cup tits, a small, round ass, shaved pussy and a girl willing to serve.

April: Girl-next-door look, with glossy black hair and soft, brown eyes. She used to be the daughter of a bartender, and was frequently groped. She lost her ass virginity when being , but still has her pussy virginity. The man who chooses her will be absolutely loved by this girl, as she worships Apprentices and Knights. Nineteen.

Michelle: A petite black-haired girl with an angry personality. She doesn't like being controlled by the Guild and frequently lashes out, but has enormous double D-cup breasts that no man has been able to touch yet. If you are in the mood to be dominated, she is the one for you.

Which girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)