More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zig322 zig322

Who do you choose?

More Gigglesworth citizens

Of course there's more Gigglesworth folk who will suffer a ticklish fate.

Jessica Regan: Just turned 18 high schooler, is to take her little brothers trick or treating, much to her irritation. She is dressed as 'Peter Pan' (costume based on the Mary Martin version) as her brothers are Captain Hook and Smee

Dorothy Anderson: 19 year old tomboy who, after losing a bet, is dressed as 'Dorothy Gale' from the Wizard of Oz. Gets lost on the way to a friend's house, and just happens to meet a group of 'witches'.

David Brady: A 22 year old rookie police officer, still very green. He attempts to patrol around town, but people think he's not a real cop and is just wearing a costume

Martina Freaburg: A 40 year old housewife, looks good for her age. Her patience with the sorority next door to her house has worn thin when they host a Halloween party, so she goes to confront them. Dressed as 'Jane Jetson'.

Tori James: 20 year old cheerleader, she's gone to her boyfriend's house to get him for a party, but instead meets his stern mother who doesn't seem to like her. She probably would've made a good first impression if she didn't dress as a 'Sexy Devil'.

Brian Palmer and Jen Michaels: Two dating 22 year old otaku, dressed as the 'Green and Pink Power Rangers', they notice some nefarious actions and decide to act like proper superheroes. There's no way that can go wrong, right?

Ruby Paige and Jane Verna: Two life long best friends, dressed as 'Daphne and Velma' from Scooby-Doo, who are dared to go into a 'haunted house' as part of a sorority initiation.

Luke, Jerry & Mitch: Three local high school punks, who are up to Halloween mischief. When they decide to mess around with an old woman's house, they soon learn she isn't as defenseless as she seems.

Abby, Claire, Peggy & Heather: Four best friends in their final year of college, who are dressed as 'Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna & Supergirl'. Their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere on the way to a party.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)