More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Driver_Dylan Driver_Dylan

Who does John pick up?

Monica, 19, Just barely showing

“I’m Monica.” A young girl said as I came closer, extending her hand while sitting on a fallen tree. At that moment I could see that she was perfect for me.

“I’m John.” I said taking her hand and helping her up. “Would you like to be my date for tonight?”

“I would love to.” Monica responded. “Where would you like to go?” Monica asked following me to my car.

There were a couple of places I took women from here depending on what I felt at the time. Most of the women knew the drill anyway, they wanted sex and fun just as much as I did and were usually more than willing. Often the women were half undressed by the time we got to where we were going but there were always those who may not be as into it. So I never expected sex and just tried to make the outing a good time regardless. With that in mind, I began to think about where we could go for the evening. Monica looked fairly athletic and with her smaller belly I knew I could make things a little more involved. The first place I thought about was a small spot along the called Kajata Pass where we could park and go down to a nice patch of beach. Second, I thought about Dean Park, which was a nice wilderness park that had several paths that lead eventually to the ocean. The last spot was called “Lookout Ridge” which was neither a ridge nor a parking lot, but was a spot out in the middle of farmland with a tremendous view of the night sky.

Where Do I Take Monica

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)