More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FornicationStation FornicationStation

Question is, what am I going to do about it?

Monica's sister, Melody, is stopping by

Before I could decide on any plans, there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled.

Monica walked into my room. She's a good friend of mine, with curly brown hair and moderately sized breasts. She was wearing her glasses, and looked kind of panicked. She's pretty shy, and I'm not sure if she's ever had a boyfriend.

"Hey Christy, how are you?" she asked meekly.

"I'm well. What's up, Monica?" I appreciated the pleasantries. Even though I didn't think twice about answering well, it was still nice to hear someone ask.

"Well um, I need a favor. I kinda messed up."

I sat forward. "Oh no, what's wrong?"

"So, you've met Melody, right?" Melody was Monica's little sister, who was about 18 now, if I remembered right, and just finishing up high school. She went to a preppy Catholic school across town, and we didn't along the first time we met. It might have been a personality thing, or maybe the whole pussy eating is a sin thing. Either one.

"Yeah, once." I replied.

"Well she's coming over soon, and I'm supposed to spend the day with her." She started twirling her hair in her hand, an adorable nervous habit of hers. "But I completely forgot I'm supposed to be meeting a professor now."

"Uhuh"

"So um. Could you spend time with her for a while? Just make sure she's not alone here until I get back? I'd really appreciate it."

So wait. She needed a babysitter? For her legally adult sister now? Who I'm pretty sure hates me and wants me to burn in hell? When I was about to get laid tonight. Umm. No thanks?

"Oh" I replied. "Well I dunno" My voice trailed off.

Monica moved closer to where I was sitting on my bed. "Please, Christy. I really need this. I'll owe you big time for this."

She looked me in the eyes. I felt myself blush. She was really pretty, now that I thought about it. With warm hazel eyes, and her hair smelled like lavender. Maybe if tonight had gone a different way, I could get her in my bed. But as it stands, I just couldn't say no to her.

I smiled. "Okay, sure. Just until you come back."

"Oh my God thank you!" and she hugged me, which almost made everything worth it. I hugged her back.

"No problem, Monica, haha." I replied, breaking the hug. "Anything for you."

She walked back towards the door. "Okay and I promise I totally owe you. How can I make it up to you?"

My mind was instantly filled with nasty thoughts. I wanted a strip tease. I wanted to shower together. I wanted her to sit on my face, so I can eat her out for hours while she fucked me with a dildo.

Instead I say," Haha, I'll keep that in mind."

Monica steps forward back into my room, nervously. She wouldn't make eye contact, which I found strange. She was just in here, and we can talk about anything. So what does she have to say?

What does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)