More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What's next?

Money's tight (free-use)

Amy liked being a kissogram, there was no question about that, but she was also well aware that if she wanted to make more of a living there were a couple of more… unofficial routes she could take.

A couple of alterations to her online profile, a few abbreviations her agency turned a blind eye to but most customers would be well aware of, and it was done.

She got her first booking in a day. Amy was ready to go in a matter of minutes, dressing up in her policewoman outfit (always a classic, and forgoing panties despite the short skirt. The stockings got in the way enough.

She turned up at a stranger’s apartment, hearing the sound of muffled music from the far side of the door. Swallowing down her nerves, Amy knocked.

A man answered, and taking a look at her he grinned.

“You’re her?” he said, “The more-than-kissing kissogram?”

“Maybe,” Amy said.

She smirked, then gasped as she was pulled rather roughly into the apartment and spun around. He pinned her to the wall just by the open door.

“I really hope you are,” he said, “You’re way too hot to let go without at least a bit of fun.”

Amy smirked, shaking her ass invitingly. Pinned as she was she could barely glance over her shoulder, though she could just about make out a few dozen more party guests watching as her skirt was pushed up.

He slapped her ass enough for her to gasp in shock, then giggle and wriggle again, suddenly impatient.

As far as first days out with her new vocation went, this was definitely a fun one.

“Cunt or ass?” he said, then chuckled. “Wait, why am I even asking?”

“I’ll do- AH!” Amy said, interrupted as a finger pressed into both of her holes at once. Wow, he was moving fast; she could barely get a word out.

Then she moaned as the finger in her ass was replaced by a cock. She moaned as the party watched her take anal from a stranger, the thrusting into her tightest hole pounding her against the wall.

He grabbed at her tits, roughing up her outfit more than a bit. After a few seconds her cap was thrown away to bare her long red hair, which he promptly pulled.

And then he came. When he pulled back, her asshole clung so tightly to him that she stumbled back from the wall too, panting and breathless with cum trickling down her thigh.

Fuck. Hell of a first day.

“Nice one,” Amy said.

“Oh, we’re not done,” he said.

Just then Amy noticed the few dozen partygoers eyeing her. The shameless redhead found herself flushing. Sure, she was adventurous, but she’d never been watched doing something so blatant before.

Several were rubbing hard dicks beneath their pants. Amy swallowed.

“I rented you,” he said. “We can do whatever we want to you. Got that?”

“Oh hell yes,” Amy said.

"Eager little slut," he chuckled.

And moaned as the nearest man pulled her closer, and with no fanfare aimed his cock at her wet, willing and waiting pussy while dozens more awaited their turn.

Has Amy bitten off more than she can chew?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)