More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phoenixdown1 Phoenixdown1

I've been set to work on

Monday night Raw

April 16 2018

Hartford, CT

On a night where a 10 man tag match took centre stage, this was the night that started a whole chain of events.

The night went as well as it could, coming of the heat of the last week its tough to keep momentum up.

It was during rhe first hour, my job awas done it can only play out from here, i can soon run the tapes during next week, so I decide to go for a stroll backstage.

I'm an explorer, i have an obsession with discovering every nook and crany in a venue, its gotten me into a lot of heat in the past, we'll touch on that later.

It was a dimly lit corridor, you could hear the echos of the show. The base of Jeff Hardys musuc playing. At that point i heard a groan. Was heavy, very masculine.

A door to the right was slightly ajar. I could see the back of a topless black male, his frame immense, beads of sweat rolling down his back, white slender arms drapped over his neck.

The smoothest looking legs wrapped around his buttox. I couldnt make out who it was, it was to dark.

Bobby Lashley was the man ploughing the mystery woman, his hips thrusting hard. I can't imagine the size of his dick. It was making me so hard watching, i felt really perverted watching someone else fuck.

I'm well hung but i never mix work with pleasure, but mainly due to the fact not many attractions happen for me. I've only ever had a work fling once before, i don't want to talk about it.

Life on the road is tough, so much built up frustrations, its nice to get off now and again.

Choose what I do next....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)