More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duke Montefort Duke Montefort

Who do you play with first?

Mommy

"Don't worry the orders already chosen for you. Your mother said you had trouble making decision, so she made the order for you. Your first game is with Mommy! You lucky little boy. Don't worry since you have problems your family will make the decisions for you. Don't forget to have fun, and you can't leave the game without bonding with each and every member or your family to their standards," states the voice in the void. Suddenly you feel frozen as you Mother appears in front of you.

"Aww you look so cute in pink," she cooed. A loud boom came from behind as large words the size of you mothers head appeared in front of her. "Ow what's this," she asked?

"You need to make choices for the game," the booming voice stated.

"Oh, okay! What am I deciding now," she asked?

"Your character," the voice instructed.

"Neat! I'll be an Arch Wizard," she states and presses the button. It dinks in acceptance.

"Congratulations! You will have two separate spell lists. One for you, and one for your son," confirmed the Voice. "Choose a familiar," stated the voice.

"What is a familiar," asked the mother gently?

"A small creature or person who assists you on your quest,"

who will be her familiar

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)