More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What naked experience does Kayla start with?

Momma's butt whoopin

Kayla was allowed the permission to go to a party as long as she came home at 9:00 pm. Here Kayla came home at 11:00 pm instead of 9:00 pm. There Kayla was coming in her bedroom as it was dark after boyfriend Darius brought her home.

Then as she had gotten in the house she went up to her room as the house was dark. There she reached her bedroom, opening the door and turn on the lights just to see her mom standing laying on her bed.

"Oh shoot!!, mom what are you doing?," asked Kayla sprised to see her mom in her bedroom.

"What am I doing here? Young lady Kayla tell me the reason why you are coming home at 11:00pm when I speacifically told you to be back here at 9:00 o'clock pm on the dot," said Kayla's mom.

"Oh sorry mommy, I was just taken away by the time thats all, you see me Darius where making out in the car, I'm sorry I won't let it happen again ok" said Kayla to her mom.

"Well thats good and all and you're right it won't happen again, but however I am not going to be sorry about my hand spanking that ass right now.

As Kayla got frighten at the fact that her mom is about to spank her ass.

How does Kayla get spanked? Does she have to take off her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)