More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gamer8363 gamer8363

Who will you ask to help you with the experiment

Mom

I ran up the stairs and almost bowled into mom as she was carrying groceries into the kitchen, luckily I slipped on the tile. She placed the food on the counter and said as she held out a hand to help me up, "Eric, are you alright?"

I took her hand and said, "I'm fine, I just keep forgetting about slipping. So, Lisa, I was wondering if you could help me with an experiment. After you're done with the food." She had her hair in a bun and wore a loose blue sweater that formed around her body nicely.

She waved some carrots and said as she put them away, "I told you not to call me that, and is it the project you've been working on?"

I nodded and said, "Sorry, mom. Well, can you?

She smiled and said, "If only you help me put the groceries away." I nodded went outside to get rest of the food. I stepped outside and went back in for my coat, it's close to the end of winter and all the snow melted, but the cold hasn't gone away yet. I grabbed the remaining bags and headed into the house.

After the food was put away, mom and I headed into the basement. When I got down there. I saw Grace sitting in the chair talking to Ivy. I cleared my throat and said, "Could you two please leave the room, I don't want any distractions."

Grace was about to say something, but stopped when Ivy placed her hand across her mouth and nodded, leading Grace out of the room, leaving me and mom.

I turned to her and said, "please remove your clothing and anything metal." She looked at me as she pulled off the necklace she was wearing. I sighed and added, "Trust me, I studied brains and machine, I know what I'm doing."

After a minute of staring, she gave up and said as she started removing her clothing, "Fine, but no funny business. If you weren't the only one that knows how to work this, I would have a professional person do it."

I nodded and said as I typed it in, "What do you want to do?"

What do you want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)