More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

I go to tell Jessica asked me how my walk was.

Mom helps Me ...

As I finally got back to my moms house, I entered the front door and saw Mom ( Jessica) sitting on the couch in her lounge clothes, Moms usual home attire consisted of a pair of cut off sweat pants and an oversized T-shirt, and today was no different.

Stepping through the front door and standing in front of my mom watching tv, I said " Hi mom, its good to be back home with you, I am glad I went for a walk Mom, I am more familiar with the area around our house now and get this mom, I was offered a job today , I am not sure if I will take it or not but it was so cool that I was asked, I was thinking that if I took a job, I would have much less time with you" as I sat down with mother and hugged her big body.

Lately I have been seeing mom in a different way, in a sexual way to be honest, her big bouncy tits and her huge ass that just screams " EAT ME " every time I see it and even moms feet, I know right ... her feet ... kind of weird but I watched this video where a woman that looked a lot like my mom was giving foot jobs to many boys at one time, I got so hard watching the womans feet rubbing all over a boys hard young cock, her toes even was gripping his swollen cock head and he was panting and ready to blast her foot with his hot boy cum, I had a huge cum blast, several of them by just watching that video, and ever since then I have been wondering if My own Mom would ever let me do this with her .

For now I am happy sitting beside of mom on the couch with our legs and feet propped up on each others laps I know that I have to take every thing slow with mother, I think I may try to seduce her soon or at least try ...

Does anything happen on the Couch ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)