More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Killercross Killercross

What did pete see

Mom doing her day job

Your mother was riding this stranger while dad watching. The guy were nimbling on her c cup breasts. Dad was looking mad but had to let it go. You were disgusted and walk out of the house.

You started to run up and down the town street. Getting a little anger out. Your feet started feeling numb and cold. BAM. Ran into Sarah the town jester. She was very funny and also so hot. Sarah had reddish hair, small tits, and firm but small ass.

"Sorry Sarah my bad." Pete said to Sarah with a frown on your face.

"Don't worry about it Pete a-wie-no. So why are you down? Someone took your funny bone." She poke you while she said it.

Then laugh at her own joke. "Nothing. I just... wanted.. to run. You know... to build up... my strengh." You said out of breathe.

"Ok Pete I believe that" Sarah said unbelieving to you, "so you heard about Elfs. They are coming tomorrow to see who is worthy of becoming a Hnight."

A Hnight is the highest honor of the Elfs. The Hnight is giving out to the most desevring human every year.

"Are you going Pete a-rein-no?"

Are you

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)