More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xuyhahs Xuyhahs

...

Mom comes in the room

I get up from the couch and remember those two strange devices I found recently. I look under the bed and pull them out. Initially I thought they were some kind of 3-D pens. And now I wanted to try them out.

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. "Oh, come in." My mom walks into the room with the vacuum cleaner. She wanted me to clean my room before the guests came over.

Suddenly my mom notices these pens in my hands. She comes closer, looks at them, and asks: "David, where did you find them?" I tell my mom about the strange box we had on our doorstep the other day that they were in. Mom looks at me incredulously and takes one of the pens from me. She begins to examine it. Suddenly, she presses a button. A strange thing that looks like the rod of a pen immediately comes out of the hole in the body of the pen and pokes my mother's finger. She cries out in pain, and then...

It's as if it starts to deflate. The jet of air was clearly coming out of her finger. And it was like she was becoming lifeless. I couldn't even move in shock. And then, a few seconds later, my mother's lifeless body lay on the floor...

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)