More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TransformationWitch TransformationWitch

What transformation did you choose?

Mom Becomes a Literal Cow Girl

I clicked on the animal option and it brought up a list of details for the transformation that I filled

out.

Animal: Cow

Gender: Female -> Female

Percentage of Animal to Human DNA: 50/50

Subject Aware of Changes: Yes

Time until Transformation Begins: 2 minutes

Length of Transformation: 3 minutes

Reality Warp: No

Confirm: Yes/No

I clicked "Yes" and quickly walked downstairs to see Mom washing the dishes before she asked me a question without even turning.

"So, what did you change about me honey?"

"You'll see Mom. Like I said, it's a surprise. And it should start in a minute." I responded, eager to see Mom transform into half-woman, half-cow.

The words had barely left my mouth before she started transforming.

"Oh my...Hey, is it getting hot in here?" Mom asked as she started fanning herself with one hand before she returned to just washing the dishes.

Meanwhile, I saw tiny little patches of black and white fur appear on her uncovered arms before slowly spreading up and down her arms, and presumably the rest of her soon-to-be bovine body.

I then watched as her jeans started to strain against her slowly growing ass and thighs, becoming those fit for a cow girl such as herself.

Just above the top of her jeans, out grew a long cow tail with a tuft of fur matching her hair color at the end, the entire tail swishing around as Mom continued to wash dishes.

“Hnng! Oh, I-I don’t feel well. Say, what was it yoooooou changed about mooooo again?” Mom asked before suddenly slapping her hands against her mouth.

“D-Did I just go ‘Moo’?” She said in a bit of a panicked tone.

As she came to this realization, she felt the front of her jeans getting tighter before some loud rips were heard as a round bulge of skin started to grow. It was painful to keep behind all this denim, so she grabbed her jeans and ripped the front of them open, making the button pop off and making her fall to her knees as she moaned and mooed in pleasure as a large pink udder was splayed out in front of her, fur continuing to spread across her body, milk filling the udder, weighing her down.

Mom’s hips started to swell outwards, spelling the end of the blue jeans once and for all as they burst off her, letting that large furry cow booty out for all to see. Her feet then shrunk and turned black as she now had cow hooves, which would certainly make walking on two feet more difficult. At least her already transformed hands allowed her to keep three digits on each one.

“What’s happening to mooo!? I’m becoming a big milky cow!” She shouted as she reached up to her ears, which were extending and becoming cow ears, allowing her to hear more.

All this was before her mouth started to become more cow-like, with her face stretching forward and her nose becoming as black as her new hands and hooves as fur covered her face as well.

Lastly, an almost unnoticeable change in Mom, was her breasts growing. They swelled up quickly, pushing the maroon sweater she had on to its limits as her breasts filled with milk, and with her nipples poking through the sweater, she didn’t have a bra on to stop this future mess of milk from spoiling her sweater.

Mom shakily tried to move, only being able to move when she went on all fours, even then, her udder dragged on the tile of the kitchen floor, leaving a small trail of milk droplets as she headed to the living room and climbed up on the couch, panting and mooing as her milk-filled body needed to feel relief.

As you saw her standing there, you figured you’d…

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)