More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by QuestonBeast QuestonBeast

Who do you choose

Mom(celebrities ages 38-49)

You chose to do stuff with your own mother, naughty naughty. You walk over to her and smack her ass hard, which is fat but firm at the same time for your mom being almost 50 she still has a rocking body her tits are nice and round and on days like this she usually only wears a tank top which leaves little to the imagination and as you look her up and down you smile and your rub her pussy through her shorts and panties as you move her hands from the sink to your cock which is now rock hard. You then slide her shorts down exposing a pink thong that is a size too small for her which you think she did on purpose.

You pull down her panties and turn her around exposing her pussy and her nice hairy blonde bush above her pussy. You drool a little as you bury your face in it and begin to eat her out making sure that you give her the best orgasm ever. Once you finish and stand up and turn her back around and you slide your cock into her pussy which is right considering the fact that she has given birth to three kids one of which is about to cum inside of his mothers cunt.

He fucks her as fast as he can so he can get off quickly once he does he takes the thong as a reward for the pleasure he just delivered to her he then slides up her shorts and puts her tits away and hides in the hallway and presses play on time again. She stops what she was doing and begins to moan loudly out of know where coming to not one, not two but three orgasm and she then feels her pussy full of cum and she runs to the bathroom.

Which older celebrity do you want

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)