More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wgarvin wgarvin

What happens next?

Mom's First Test

Lunch had gone uneventfully, although both Becca and Mom had asked me if I was ok. I assume it was because I had a permanent flush of excitement and fear. I could barely eat. I just wanted to get back on the road. Becca had shown no signs of anything weird, so I just prayed that I had gone unnoticed.
We got on the road again, and I told Mom I'd drive again. Becca didn't really like driving, and preferred night driving anyway. Mom said it was her turn, but I said I didn't mind. We finally got all our drinks and snacks sorted out, got in the hatchback, and took off.

I was eager to see where I could go, but I was worried about Becca in the back. I didn't really need to be. Her earbuds went in and she looked sound asleep about thirty minutes into the drive. That 30 minutes though, seemed like hours. Mom was talking to me about how much she missed Dad, and how much she'd enjoyed seeing him... stuff I really didn't want to hear right now. My heart sped up as I got ready to try my trigger. I took a deep breath.

"Time for Touching, Mommy," I said, clearly and, I hoped, loudly enough to be heard.

She stopped what she was saying and looked at me, speaking, in a happy voice, "My pleasure, Darling." Oh my god.

Mom shook out her head, like she was clearing it, tossing her dark hair around. "What was I saying?" she asked.

"You were talking about Dad, I think," I said, wondering if things had gone wrong somehow.

Ignoring me, she turned a little in her seat and said, "You have been doing so much of the driving today, thank you!" I glanced sideways and loved how deep her cleavage looked when she was turned that way. She was smiling. "I bet you are all stiff!" She reached over and started running her hand through my hair. Her longish nails felt great as they ran over my scalp. "My little boy, all grown up and acting as my chauffeur!". She was definitely touching me. But maybe I could do more. I checked the rearview and saw that Becca was still apparently out.

"Does that feel good?" Mom asked, her hand massaging my scalp with her nails. It was sending shivers down my spine.

"Very good, " I said. She let out a sound that could have been a little mini-moan. Wow. Really?

I was at full mast, and the tingles coming from my head were just adding to the power. What did I need to do to keep her going?

I had set the trigger to get more powerful each time, so I said again, "Time for Touching, Mommy." She let out a definite moan and almost whispered, "My pleasure, Darling."

Her hand left my head, and came down to rest on my thigh. Her hand was stroking my leg.

"I really am very thankful for all the driving you are doing, " she said, "and for letting me get that great nap in this morning."
"Sure, Mom," I said, "no problem".

Her hand slid up and down my leg, each slide moving closer and closer to my crotch, which was making an obvious tent. I was terrified to look over at her, to break the spell, but I took a quick peek. She was staring at my bulge, her mouth slightly open, breathing hard.

"Once, when your Dad and I were teenagers, " Oh great, more about Dad. "we took a long drive all the way to Florida. After he'd been driving a long time, sometimes I'd help him... feel better about driving. Maybe I could do the same for you?" I looked over and she was looking right at me, her eyes on mine, biting her lower lip slightly.

"How would you do that?" I asked, breathless, hoping I knew the answer.
"A few different ways..," she said. "Some might have been a little dangerous." She laughed nervously. "But I'd love to thank you, if you'd be ok with it."

"Sure. Yes. Um, definitely. However you think is best..." I stammered. Her hand cupped my crotch and I almost convulsed with pleasure and exultation.

What will Mom do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)