More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who do we folow?

Molly purebred ginger girl

Molly sat in her Kennel. She had just termed 18 yesterday. Molly smiled wile reading her picture book. she was smart girl able to cont. all the way to 10, reed her books without help and speak hole sentence's with only a bit of difi er, help from others. Looking over to the Kennel in front she sore a per of blondies preening each overs long her. Both were naked fo corse like her, there bit tits swaying free. "At least I'm not a dumb dumb like them" she fort . About to go back to her "Big girls" book she herd the big dors open and the Kenel mistress came in with two futa's. Once was a tall Black woman and the over a shorter Japanese girl. "we have just the perfect whit girl for you both." The two new comers stepped up to the kennel and peered down at Molly. "O Ashly she is just the cutest" The Japanese once said. "look she even has a book." (Said book was mostly pickers with may be a short sentence on each page.) "Hay your a smart girl aren't you, Yes you are."

"she can also speak and cont. up to 10." said the kennel mistress. Can we have her Ashly, pleases pretty pleas." "of cores Emi that's why were her." Molly watched the three futa's chat. She didn't understand all the big words but by the sounds of it the two new comers were her to take her to be there pet. "I cant wait to show her of to all my friends and rub it in that bitch Katy's face that I got a rear ginger."

Soon Molly was laving with her new owners. Her leash was in Emi's hand and attached to her own collar. The two futa's had picked up other supplies for Molly such as food, her and body care and toys both normal and sex. As Moly jumped into the back seats she could wade for her new life and hoped her twin brother was ingoing his life as a stud breeding the other gingers. (Most likely thee cosines but they didn't know that.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)