More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stumpy_jim Stumpy_jim

Who am I, what do I look like, what am I doing?

Molly, 21, human, mercenary

"Molly!" a rough voice shouted from behind me, making me jerk away from the mirror, my blonde hair swishing around, my massive apple-sized balls swung about under my sheathe.

"Uh, sorry, Tracy," I say to my Serjeant, that hotty that had the nicest breasts I've ever seen.

"Why aren't you dressed?"

"I was sick," I reply, moving my hand to cover my small breasts. "I needed to recover a little bit."

"Hurry up, Molly!" Tracy turns and goes to leave the room. "I expect you at the range ASAP!"

Rushing to the locker, I go commando as I take my skin-tight combat suit and put it on, grunting as I zip up over my balls, causing my massive horse dick to twitch with excitement. Then I put on the loose shirt and trousers on top, buttoning them up. I then put on by boots and leave the room.

I join the others in the corridor as we make our way to the various stations across the ship. There were only a few I recognised from the initial joining of the company, but everyone else seemed foreign to me, new or never met before. After sometime, navigating through the crowds of people, I arrive at the door to the range and walk through; standing just a little into the room, I scan around the room.

What do I see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)