More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Model X32-001 Arrives

I was glad when I finally finished the customization looking at the 3-D model on the screen. Looking at the cute redhead on the screen as I smiled. I zoomed out looking her over making sure I hadn't missed anything. Now came the hard part I thought as I hit the purchase button. The waiting. The company at least offered videos from web cams of the production process with a day by day production percentage so I had an idea of how long it would take.

I admit the day after she left the factory I took off from work so I could except the delivery instead having to pick her up. I wouldn't get much work done anyways. It was like the first day of school feeling as I waited for the delivery. When the door sensor went off I smiled as I looked at my phone and saw a lovely young lady in a delivery uniform. I walked to the door trying to keep my composer. I opened it up to see her standing there with a box beside her on a hand truck that came up to just above knee height and thankfully had no markings on it except for a bar code.

"Hello. Jon Smith?" She asked and looked at the picture on her tablet connected with my credit card.

"That would be me." I nodded.

"I have a package for you. All I need is your thumb print." She handed my the tablet and I touched my finger to the circle at the bottom of the screen and it turned green.

"Your good to go. Do you want me to wheel it inside for you?" The woman smiled.

"Sure that would be great. Just here in the living room Please." I stepped back and she brought it in and then left. A second later I got an alert on my phone which was a little silly. I opened the box to see the top of her head tucked between her knees as she sat in a fetal position.

"Alexis on." I smiled. She raised her head up and then stood up slowly. She wore only a simple red sheath dress that hugged her body. Her hard nipples poking through the top of her thin dress that showed off her curves nicely. She turned her head slightly to look at me with her bright blue eyes and smiled.

"Hello Jon. It is so nice to finally meet you." She said as she blinked and offered me her hand. I took it and she stepped out of the box gracefully. I expected robotic movements but while her movements were pressie they where fluid like that of a dancer.

"You as wellAlexis ." I grinned looking her over. "Can I touch you?" I asked feeling a little silly for asking but she looked so life like standing before me.

"Of course." She nodded. "Nothing would make me happier." She smiled and tilted her head. I touched her cheek that felt soft and warm. The level of detail was incredible. The light freckles on her cheek and nose. I noticed the tiniest of lines on her soft pink lips showing off the level of detail that went into making her. She playfully snipped at my finger and gave a little laugh. I ran my hand down her neck and over her chest stopping her nice full large breast which really stood out with her petite figure. I gave one a soft squeeze and she made a little noise and bit her lip. Her tits rising as she took in a deep breath making them rise up more. I rubbed her nipple through her dress as she softly chewed her lip.

I slid my hand down over her stomach as she put her hands behind her back. I slid my hand up under her dress and touched her smooth hairless pussy. Chewing her lip lightly as she rose up onto her toes. and spread her legs for me. I slowly slid my fingers into her smiling as I felt how wet she was. A nice little trick.

"Do you want me to turn around for you Jon?" She smiled.

"Yes please." I nodded. She did a little turn arching her back slightly as she presented her nice round heart shaped ass. I cupped a nice handful giving it a good squeeze then I little smack making her jump as she looked back smiling. Her ass jiggled perfectly. I walked around her admiring every little detail.

"I am at your command master to use me as you wish." She gave a little wink.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)