More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nimt nimt

Which Medical Center did you go?

Mixed Gender Medical Center

At the medical center, you were led to a computer room by a young soldier. There were about 20 people like you in the computer room, 12 males and 8 females. You were made to fill up a questionnaire on a computer. The questions asked includes your personal details, your height and weight.

There were several questions which did not make sense to you. What was your breast size. You picked AA as N.A. wasn't an option. Do you do sports. You picked Yes. Then a list of sports like yoga and gymnasium appeared, but none of them were sports that you did. When was the last time you had sex? Unfortunately for you, you're still a virgin, so you picked N.A.

At the end of the questionnaire, you were asked to indicate your first choice. The field armies branches would give generous remuneration but training would be tougher. The service branches would be more relaxed but the remuneration would not be as generous.

After you indicated your first choice, you were given a set of instruction to move on to the next stage of the examination. You told the soldier who brought you here that you're done with the questionnaire and he led you to the a dressing room.

You were given a white ankle length hospital gown and a white disposable underwear to change into and a basket to put your belongings. You changed into the hospital gown and placed all your clothes into the basket.

The soldier took over the basket and brought you to another small empty room. You were given a cup and you were told to give a sample of your urine. The soldier left.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)