More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by magnifique magnifique

Who will meet Taki?

Mitsurugi (Male)

It had been so long since Mitsurugi went on his blind search for the cursed sword Soul Edge. How many years exactly? He could no longer keep count. Regardless, it didn't matter. He had since put that behind him and instead focused on honing his strength through his own means.

That lesson was learned largely in part due to the Fu-Ma ninja named Taki. Every time Mitsurugi headed out to seek Soul Edge, it seemed that woman was always one step ahead of him and thus always in his way. He remembered all the times they fought because she had gotten in his way and she had no intention on backing down. Even though she irritated him to no end, he always did admire her tenacity. Not to mention her incredible fighting prowess. It seemed there was never a decisive victor in any of their countless battles.

Mitsurugi wondered if he subconsciously held back because he was distracted by her beauty. He had to admit, she was definitely a looker. Those obsidian colored eyes that glistened in the sunlight. While she was a hardened warrior, she still boasted those soft feminine features about her. Her milky white skin, as pale as snow, that complimented her raven black hair that she always kept tied in a ponytail. Her muscular but luscious body always hugged by a tight red bodysuit left nothing to the imagination, as her rippling muscles were always visible. Not to mention her flat stomach, large breasts that had to be at least a D cup size, and her shapely hips. If Mitsurugi really thought about it, he would often fantasize about sleeping with her...

Shaking his head, Mitsurugi regained his thoughts. He was traveling in a quiet forest, particularly treading among a spacious opening surrounded by more bushes. Moonlight illuminated the spot, casting brilliant shadows all around. This encouraged Mitsurugi to keep his senses alert. It was an obvious spot for an ambush from bandits, not that they would prove any trouble for the ronin. However alert he was though, his mind was still wandering on the topic of Taki. He couldn't get her beautiful face and body out of his mind. This was easy to tell from the tent growing from his pants.

Every time he saw her, she always had a sly grin on her face, as though she found pleasure in toying with him. Perhaps she relished his annoyance and vexation whenever she stood in his way. Even through his frustration, he found her giggles cute. There was also one time when they fought that involved much armor being broken on both ends. And now that Mitsurugi thought more on it, when Taki saw Mitsurugi's topless bare body, her expression too displayed what he made out as lust. An even more obvious sign was a bulge that formed where her groin was. That tight bodysuit did no favors hiding her erection from him. He remembered a full minute of mutual eyeballing, as they both hungrily looked each other over like predators before coming to their senses and resuming their fight.

If Taki truly lusted for Mitsurugi like he secretly did her, then he honestly couldn't blame her. Mitsurugi was not modest about complimenting himself. With his tanned, fair skin, rounded but strong jawline, amber brown eyes, and muscular build, he had attracted the attention of many women over the years. While old scars and wounds adorned his body, he boasted lean and healthy muscles; he wasn't too buff, but certainly not lean either. Similarly to Taki, he kept his black hair tied in a ponytail, only he did not have large bangs unlike her. All in all, he was a handsome man if he did say so himself.

Again, he pushed himself out of his thoughts and continued his voyage through the moonlit forest. The air was still and quiet, as if the entire forest was dead. It seemed a little strange to Mitsurugi. Narrowing his eyes, he peered to each of his sides, checking for any signs of movement. At worst, a bandit would jump out from the bushes to attack, so there was nothing to stress over. Hand absentmindedly on his sheathe on his hip, he continued walking. A small hope he had was that someone stronger than him ambushed him, but that was wishful thinking. After all, there was no bandit that could stand up to the mighty Heishiro Mitsurugi.

"You seem tense."

In an instant, Mitsurugi's head turned in the direction of the voice and was met with...

"You! The ninja woman." Unknowingly he relaxed his muscles. Was he relieved to see Taki? "What is it that you want? Still think I'm up to no good?" He furrowed his brows, slightly annoyed.

The ninja remarked him with a small giggle. Another one of those cute giggles that made Mitsurugi's heart skip a beat. "Is that what you think? No, of course not. You gave up your quest for Soul Edge long ago. The worst you could do now is scare off some poor swordsman in training by challenging him to a duel."

This helped Mitsurugi relax more. However, he was still curious as to why she approached him in the middle of an empty forest, particularly in such a spacious opening. "Alright, but then why are you here? Why choose to sneak up on me in this desolate forest? I could have killed you by mistaking you for a bandit." He idly stroked his chin as he questioned her.

Mitsurugi's question earned him another giggle from Taki. "You and I both know you wouldn't have killed me," She scoffed mockingly, to which Mitsurugi rolled his eyes in response. "If you must know why I'm here, then the reason is simple. You love challenges, correct?"

Now this inquiry had caught Mitsurugi's attention. For once, Taki did not engage him with pure hostility, but instead the offer of a friendly challenge? At least that's what he detected in her nonchalant tone. Nothing about her seemed hostile either, so it checked out.

"I do love challenges. What do you got for me?"

Taki had a knowing glare as she locked eyes with Mitsurugi. Suddenly the air changed. Not to hostility, but....

"I noticed you were in deep thought," She said, eyes now looking him up and down until her gaze settled on his crotch. "And judging by that tent that's shamelessly poking out, I'd wager you were thinking about me."

Mitsurugi felt all of a sudden. A blush spread across his face as he realized what Taki's eyes were locked onto. A bulge formed from the front of his pants, exposing the outline of his member. She caught him sporting an erection! He could no longer meet her gaze, feeling embarrassed for having been called out.

"Don't be so shy, Mitsurugi!" Taki laughed, her usual giggles amplifying to full on hysterics. "That's a good thing actually. You practically already told me that you accept my challenge."

Her words roused him from his embarrassed state. Tilting his head in confusion, he only stared at her with his mouth hanging slightly open. He probably looked like an idiot to her, as if he didn't always. "Um...what are you saying?"

Keeping that typical sly grin on her beautiful face, Taki placed a hand on her hip as she explained to the confused samurai. "A simple contest. We battle each other. Of course no killing is allowed, as that would defeat the purpose of the challenge and leave no reward for the winner." She waited for an eager reaction from him, knowing how he felt about fighting. He only looked on with the same dumbfounded expression, so she continued. "The winner gets to use the loser to fulfil their perverted desires. As in, they get to top the loser, considering dominance is already established."

Mitsurugi couldn't exactly understand what Taki was proposing. More so, he understood what the challenge meant, but he could not begin to wrap his mind around why she would suddenly approach him in the middle of a desolate forest with an offer such as this. The stoic, usually professional kunoichi Taki essentially offered to have sex with him after fighting. And whoever won got to have their way with the loser. Was this real? Perhaps Mitsurugi was simply still lost in his thoughts about Taki and they evolved into a full on dream. But he wasn't asleep, so he couldn't be dreaming. But it would explain her sudden appearance with an out of character offer such as this.

"You're....offering what again?" He was still in disbelief, despite affirming what she meant in his mind. It was so unreal, he was too confused to be excited.

Clearly Taki was annoyed by his response. She face-palmed and muttered something under her breath. "You boast an erection, yet you pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about!?" Her voice took on a sour tone, her frustrated expression mirroring it. "Let me put it in simple terms so you can understand better. We will fight each other and the winner gets to FUCK the loser!"

While she already made it obvious what the offer was, hearing her say it in such a blunt manner hit Mitsurugi even harder. He ever so slightly winced at the throbbing he felt in his pants, a reaction that betrayed his shock. The same woman who used to stop him from attaining Soul Edge, who always regarded him with mockery and sass, was now offering to fuck him. Or be fucked by him, depending on how this challenge went. He had just been thinking about her and lusting over her and now here she was, in the flesh and possibly just as horny as him.

Taki perhaps did not see the realization and acceptance of the situation growing on Mitsurugi's face, as she still was explaining things to him. "This means if you win against me, I have to worship YOUR member," she pointed towards his still visible erection. "And if I win against you, you have to worship my 'third leg'." She gestured toward her groin, although it seemed she was concealing her cock with some sort of ninja trick otherwise he would have certainly noticed a huge bulge.

The premise of this challenge was starting to sound better and better now that she relayed it out loud. If he was being honest, Mitsurugi felt like either way was a win for him. He'd always fantasized about railing Taki's perfect round ass or slipping his cock between those heavenly tits of hers. At the same time, he longed for her monstrous cock in his mouth and invading his throat. At least, he figured she was packing judging by the one time he noticed her bulge in her groin area. Would he be able to take her inside of him should she be the one doing the railing? No matter what happened, Mitsurugi felt a rush of excitement swelling within him.

Taki must have noticed Mitsurugi's display of excitement, as an approving and eager grin formed on her face. "So, Heishiro Mitsurugi, do you accept my challenge?"

Does he accept Taki's challenge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)