More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CometLapin CometLapin

Where to begin?

Mistaken Identities:

Characters in this story:

Jonathan- 40, male, father of the family. Still in fairly good shape, although his body has begone to show the signs of age- a little thicker around the middle, hairly hairy. Salt and pepper hair and bright blue eyes. A quiet, family man. Tries not to think about the sexual fantasies he has that aren't sated by his wife...

Stacy- 38, female, mother of the family. Wonderfully thick and plump, warm and maternal. Has bright blonde, bouncy curls and green eyes. Has been getting into yoga in an attempt to maintain her figure. Sweet and kind, a little too trusting for her own good. Vanilla in the bedroom and scandalized by things outside the norm.

James- 20, male, oldest child. Lanky, tall, and would be a lot more handsome if he put in a little effort. He has his dad's wavy dark hair and blue eyes, but his mother's soft skin and pouty lips. Kind of a nerd, currently in college. Has lots of sexual fantasies about his sister and mother.

Melissa- 18, female, youngest child. Her natural hair color is the same bright blonde of her mother's, but she dyes it many colors in an attempt to be "cool". Has been dressing more and more slutty lately in an attempt to be rebellious. Smart, sarcastic, bratty. Is still a virgin, despite appearances.

Who would you like to be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)