More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jr529054 jr529054

Which position should he fuck her in?

Missionary

It was amazing her pussy, was so tight and it gripped my dick as I slowly made sweet love to her. We moaned in unison and we stared into each other’s eyes, this is when we realized this was love. We kissed as slow slid my dick back and forth making sure that she enjoyed every minute. I was having such a surge of emotions on one hand, I was incredibly happy and in love with this amazing woman as was she with me, but at the same time I was in complete shock because it dawned on me what I was doing. I was fucking my best friend’s mother. My best friend since we were in preschool, the woman who was practically my aunt, with her son just a few rooms down. I didn’t care I let myself be swept away by the heat of the moment. I started to move faster. Went faster and faster, and she moaned with pleasure as did I. She kissed me I kissed back, bucking my hips like a bronco now.

“OH MY FUCK- YES, FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY” she moaned loudly.

This was really happening I was fucking the woman of my dreams and she was enjoying it, who cares who she was, I loved her, and I told her so.

“Oh my god, Janice I-I th-think I’m in love with you. I-I love you Janice.” I barely was able to study it out, but was ecstatic to hear her reply. “OH Jackson, I LOVE YOU TOO, PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME, SHOW ME ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND CUM INSIDE MY TIGHT PUSSY, MAKE ME YOURS.”

This was a lot to take in the woman I love asked to cum in her pussy I wasn’t sure what to do, I wanted to, but I wasn’t sure if she would get pregnant, but I loved her would I let that stop me?

Does he cum inside Janice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)