More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

What happens next?

Mission

Raven pulls into an abandoned gas station outside of New York. The petite blond disguise, which she called Elle, melts off of her, and she regains her much more impressive stature.

“So, how old are you?” Raven asks, grabbing your hand and pushing you towards the gas station.

“24.” you reply and Raven nods.

“And definitely no family?” she asks.

“They never found my mother’s body, but it’s been three years.” you shrug sadly. Raven places a hand on your shoulder.

“Maybe she’s still alive? I can reach out to some contacts, if you give me a location and a name.” Raven offers.

“Alexa Wall. North Boston.” you answer. Raven nods.

“I’ll make the call. For now, let’s practice your powers.” Raven smirks, and kicks you in your newly muscular chest. The skin compacted into a denser material and Raven’s kick rebounded, sending her stumbling back a few steps.

“So your body adjusts density to avoid physical injuries?” Raven notes.

“How are we going to test the... um, telepathic abilities?” you ask. Raven smiles, and reaches into her bag for a glowing green vial.

“One of our... uh, Asgardian allies reached out after hearing we found the Enchanter. She’s got a score to settle with Thor, and wanted to make sure you could handle the fallout and execution of her goals. So, this should increase your telepathy abilities tenfold, and I already have a telepath coming to help you sort out your abilities.” Raven smiles.

“So, are you in like, an alliance or something?” you ask.

“Queens of Vengeance. An all-female team of so to speak, villains, trying to undermine the success of the heroes.” Raven sneers.

“So... I’m the only male on the team?” you ask.

“Yes. And we have a very small amount of members right now. Me, our anonymous Asgardian, and Emma Frost, the telepath on her way, and a few others.” Raven answers.

“Emma Frost? Isn’t she an X-Men now?” you ask.

“Well, yes. But she’s undercover for the Queens. And she’s going to mess with some people to get you accepted as a prospective X-Men, because both me and Emma have serious scores to settle with Charles’ gang of do-gooders.” Raven smirks.

“Oh.” you say. Just then, a car horn honks. Raven’s curvaceous blue body melts into Elle, the petite blond. The blond pokes her head out, and you do the same, and see a white car, very non-descript. Elle melts back into Raven.

“It’s Emma.” she says, and you nod. Raven hands you the glowing vial, and you drink it, feeling it burn on the way down your throat. A woman in an overcoat steps out and walks briskly into the gas station, and sheds her overcoat, revealing an absolutely gorgeous body and blond woman.

“Emma Frost.” the gorgeous blond says, and you gape at her body. Emma taps your chin.

“Eyes up here, pretty boy.” Emma smirks. Raven chuckles. Emma steps closer to you, and touches her hands to your face, and then strokes up to your temples, and then she closes her eyes. You have a very visible view at the busty blond’s cleavage, and Emma playfully swats your head.

“I can hear your thoughts, remember? And I’m trying to access the part of you with powers, so if you could focus on them, that’d be great.” Emma laughs. You focus on your powers, or the density and muscle that you’ve experienced, as well as the vial from the mystery Asgardian. Emma nods.

“Ok. Your powers specifically target a woman's pleasure center, in their brain. Your power can overload that, so that their rational thoughts are changed to keep them getting that pleasure no matter what. It’s mind control through a form of addiction to the pleasure that you project.” Emma determines. Raven nods.

“So... he can create long-lasting servants?” Raven asks interestedly.

“Yes. His powers flow in spikes, to keep the pleasure constant and feeling good.” Emma nods, “So, yes, a single burst of power turns a woman into a constant addict until he turns it off.”

“That’s useful.” Raven comments. Then, her phone starts buzzing.

“Excuse me.” the blue woman says, stepping out of earshot.

“So. Your powers express through eye contact for seven seconds. A little awkward, but once the power expresses, they become extremely susceptible to your commands. Basically slaves, but they remain who they were, it’s just that if you give a command, they’re by pleasure to obey.” Emma informs you. She then laughs as you try to subtly catch her eye.

“I’m going to make me and Raven contacts that resist your powers.” Emma says seriously, “But I know a few X-Men who I’d love to see under your sway.”. Raven walks back over.

“That was the Black Cat. She wants our Enchanter, and it could be a good training mission.” Raven offers. Emma studies you, and nods.

“I should go to supervise his telepathy abilities, though.” Emma says. Raven nods.

“Ok. I’ll try to make contact with our Asgardian ally.” Raven says, and Emma nods.

“Give me a minute to change into something more appropriate for a mission.” Emma says, but Raven stops her.

“No. It’s a party hosted by Mary Jane, that hot model.” Raven cuts in. Emma grins.

“Even better.” she smiles.

———

You and Emma are waiting on a rooftop overlooking the party happening at MJ’s. A hissing noise draws your attention and a curvaceous platinum woman flips onto the roof, clad in tight leather.

“Emma Frost. And...?” the woman, presumably Black Cat, says, looking at you intensely. You avoid her eyes, and answer.

“Jason Wall.” you reply.

“Codenamed the Ravager by Mystique.” Emma adds. Black Cat nods.

“Felicia Hardy.” she says, stretching out a hand. You shake it.

“So. Spider-Man keeps ignoring me for his pathetic little love triangle with two girls, and by pure accident, both girls are here tonight. Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy.” Felicia explains. Emma nods.

“I would like Ravager here to mess them up a little bit. You know, make them not love Spider-Man anymore. You can take them for yourself, if you want. I don’t care.” Felicia shrugs. Emma smirks.

“Deal.” she laughs. Felicia nods.

“Good. I’ll go distract Spider-Man for a while.” Felicia laughs and kisses your cheek. You flush a little at this sexy woman fawning over you. Emma grabs your hand.

“Alright, Romeo. We have a job.” Emma nods. You and her climb down to the street and enter the club.

“Mary Jane and Gwen.” Emma reminds you, before going to mingle with the crowd, many men giving her multiple lusty looks. You start looking for the model, Mary Jane Watson. You find a bodyguard standing in front of a locked door. It’s not a woman, unfortunately.

“I’m looking for Ms. Watson. I have a message for her.” you try. The guard frowns.

“That’s gonna be a no.” he growls. You nod and walk off, reaching up for the earpiece, and speak to Emma.

“Found Mary Jane. But she’s being guarded by this guy, and I could use a beautiful distraction.” you say.

“Where?” she asks.

“Back right corner if you’re back is to the door.” you say.

“Gotcha. Give me five.” Emma laughs. You subtly watch the guard, and then see Emma, in her tight white dress, walk up and start chatting to the guard. She casually feels up his muscles and ‘accidentally’ knocks his ID off of him, probably so you could access the scanner. Then, she grins and pulls him away, and the guard willingly follows. You quickly move forward, and pick up the discarded ID, then scan it and walk in the locked room to see a photo shoot in progress.

A gorgeous redhead is modeling, and she and the crew look up at you.

You lock eyes with Mary Jane Watson, and start counting seven seconds. Then, Mary Jane’s eyes widen, and she gasps a little.

“Clear the room.” she says, and her crew leave quickly.

“How are you doing this?” the model asks, gasping a little.

“You are madly in love with me, and despise Spider-Man. You also will serve me whenever I ask, and think of me as your boyfriend.” you order her, ignoring her question. Mary Jane blinks. Then she stands, and pulls you into a deep kiss.

“Hey, Tiger.” she purrs. You laugh at your good fortune, and Mary Jane kisses you again, her fit body arching up against yours.

“Call me MJ.” she says, when you start with Mary Jane.

“Ok, MJ. Do you know where I can find Gwen Stacy?” you ask. MJ pouts.

“Am I not good enough for you, Tiger?” she grins. You kiss her again.

“You’re perfect.” you sigh, “But I need to find her. It’s important.”. MJ smiles.

“She’s out on the dance floor.” MJ shrugs. You kiss her again, and then leave.

“Oh, and tell my crew to come back in!” MJ yells after you. You comply with her wishes, and the crew goes back inside, and you drop the guard’s ID back on the floor and contact Emma to release the guard, then move towards the dance floor.

You slide past several dancers, until you find a pretty blond girl with a nice body, dancing with a Latino guy.

You tap the girl, Gwen Stacy’s, shoulder. She turns to look at you.

“Hi, Gwen.” you say, locking eyes with her and holding her gaze intensely. She let out the same gasp as MJ, and you grip her hips, and feed her the same commands as MJ, minus the boyfriend part, but keeping in the insanely attracted part. You lay a soft kiss on her lips, and she shudders a little, before you leave her to dance with the Latino, who looks put off.

“Emma, got them.” you say, and suddenly, the woman appears next to you.

“I was using telepathy to keep you from noticing me.” Emma shrugs.

“Ok. We should go, then.” you say, and Emma nods.

“Ok.” you say, and she grabs your hand and leads you outside, and back into the white car she arrived at the gas station in. She contacts Felicia.

“Good work. I’d say it’s time to prep for your X-Men debut.” Emma says after she finishes.

Please suggest which Marvel women you’d like to see, and after the X-Men, many more women will be introduced, and also suggest who else you’d like to see as a Queen of Vengeance, villain or hero.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)