More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spanker9009 spanker9009

What’s next?

Mission:Take out entrance guards

Paul takes his position behind the truck and takes out his pocket knife.

“Pop!”

The guards are caught by the sound of the flattening tire; they then, momentarily, proceed to the origin of the noise. Elise positions herself behind the building and begins following them, making sure not to make a sound.

Paul makes his way over to the dumpster behind the truck and hides.

“What the hell happened?” Guard #1 asks.

“The tires flat for some reason, stay alert” Guard #2 responds.

Both of the guards scatter trying to investigate. They, unknowingly developed distance between themselves. Elise takes this opportunity to strike.

She quietly makes her way over to one of the guards and uppercuts her right in the crotch.

“Uhhhh...” she moans as she falls to her knees caressing her violated genitals.

Elise grabs her neck and snaps it, then retreats while dragging the body; but before she can...

“HEY! Stop! Identify yourself!”

The other guard catches Elise and points her rifle directly at her.

“Umm Paul...” she responds

“Who the fuck is Pau.. AHHhh” she is cut off as pain fills her nether regions. She looks down to find a male foot shoved between her legs digging into her crushed sex. She drops to her knees as her face hits the floor. She clutches her heavily damaged sex as her gun falls out of her hand. Her eyes roll to the back of her head before she passes out with her ass in the air.

“Wow... baby nicely done. I think you broke that poor woman’s lady bits. Haha no wonder she passed out,”

“Wait did I really? I didn’t mean to,”

Elise walks over to the woman with her ass in the air and grabs a hold of the waist band of her pants. She pulls them down, including her underwear to the girl’s knees, exposing her lady parts.

“I can’t tell if it’s broken” Paul says while staring at the woman’s swelled up vagina.

“It’s broken alright, she wont be able to make love to anyone. Haha, You need to do that more often”

“What do you mean?”

“Strike these women here,” she says while pointing at her own crotch.

“It’s easy for you to break a woman’s clit, so just use that as a stealth takedown. It’ll be much easier, after all women have weak a design flaw between their legs, it’s only right to use it to our advantage.” She adds on.

“Okay as long as you don’t feel discomfort from it”

“I find comfort knowing that your pleasing my lady parts while destroying others, baby.”

What’s next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)