More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by josh123313 josh123313

When Lucien wakes up, what planet is the ship orbiting?

Missed orbit and wakes up to a landing

You feel a small nudge of the ship that wakes you up with a message through the speakers saying, "Landing completed". You stretched and noticed that your surroundings are still the same only difference being is that everything is clean. "Ugh, what happened, my ass feels like it got fucked with a jackhammer," you groan as you rub your ass. Maxine comes on the video feed with a smile. "You technically did, anyways, the planet we're now on isn't listed on any maps, but judging from the layout of the world, it's safe to assume this is an underdeveloped civilization, not quiet primates but not on our level either," the AI explained as she put up the specs for the planet.
"Are there at least people of average intelligence from the 21st century here?" you asked hoping for at least a semi modern civilization. "Yes, although from some tech readings, there's some inter dimensional traveling technology on this planet. If you're able to get that technology, we'll be able to travel dimensions as well with perfect accuracy and zero risks." Maxine explained as she sends the data to your holopad.

You quickly get dressed and suited up for your mission. "Can you contact anyone at the UPL or the person who has the inter dimensional tech, Maxine?" You ask. Maxine nods as the screen goes dark and a woman with green hair appears on screen. She had orange eyes and dark squared glasses and seemed to be pissed off. "So, who are you and what do you want?" she asked with her eyes narrowed. "My name's Lucien Starslayer, I was told someone on this planet found a way to travel through dimensions, are you her?" you asked trying to sound as confident as possible. She eye'd you carefully as if studying you to see if you were who you said you were.

"Yes, I'm the one, and I'm more than willing to part with it on 2 conditions...." she said with a smirk. "What are your terms?" You ask with a sigh. "1. I get to go with you in the spaceship, no one on this planet has my intellect, believe me, I've searched. 2.You will refer to me as 'mistress' and you will treat me as such," she said as she started packing various things into what looked like a tiny cube. "Give me a minute," you say as you open the holopad to see Maxine. "Her terms are agreeable, I'm willing to share you if she is, my prime duty after all is to ensure you do your missions and take care of yourself," Maxine said as you nod then turn off the holopad and look back at the screen.

"Your terms are agreeable....mistress," you say with a sigh. "Alright, be there in a second," she says as she seems to tinker with her watch and seems to vanish in a white light only to appear right in front of you. "ACK!!!!" you scream out as you jump back which causes her to giggle at your reaction. Once you regained your composure you see that she doesn't have that bad of a body her breasts have to be D cup at least and her hips seem to match in size. You also notice her height, she seems to be a bit taller than you ranging between 5'7 or 5'8.

"So, you going to show me around, ? Oh, and it looks like you're prepared for my arrival, I thought you were a slut the moment I saw you," she stated as she observed your room. She walked over to the collar and grabbed it then quickly clasped it around your neck. "Collar activated" said a voice on the collar as a button pops up in front. "Hm? What's this?" the girl asked as she pushed the button and a couple of holographic windows popped up showing her name and current contact info availability. She gives a wry smile as she knows that she's officially seen as your owner.

"First order of business, get undressed, slut, you're my pet now and pets don't wear clothes," she ordered. You do as she ordered and undressed and once undressed she notices your erect member. "Mm, someone's excited, don't worry, we'll get to that sometime soon, but first, show me around your ship ," she orders as she clasps the leash to your collar then forces you on all fours. You show her every nook and cranny of the ship until getting to the cockpit where Maxine appears on the screen. "Who's that?" the girl asked in a curious tone. "That's my AI, mistress, her name's Maxine and she's in control of the ship," you admit. "I see, hello, Maxine, pleased to meet you, my name's Monica. Hopefully you don't mind if I take control of my pet here, do you?" she asked looking down at you.

"I don't mind at all, but you will have to submit your identification to the UPL so as to show you're now part of the crew," Maxine said as a door opened to reveal a room you had no idea existed. "Just step inside and you'll be given a UPL ID, knowledge, and rank to this ship, depending how things go, you may outrank our pet," Maxine explained as Monica tied your leash to a rail and headed into the room. You hear various noises for a few minutes and then a ding. Monica walks out and looks down at you with a smile. "Maxine, tell our pet my rank," Monica ordered. "Under UPL regulations, you are the captain, Monica, Lucien was stripped of all ranks and privileges the moment he was enslaved. While he will be able to help on missions and relieve stress of everyone onboard the ship, he can't issue orders to anyone including the AI without punishment to himself," Maxine explained.

Your heart dropped, all your hard work, your training to be a captain, gone in one fell swoop and by someone you've barely known for a day. You feel like you could just die from the humiliation you're feeling right now. "Maxine, I'd like you to reset to defaults, code 503671," Monica said as Maxine's image disappears and a glowing runic symbol takes her place. "Alright, first things first, I want your name to be Amanda, and I'd like you to treat this slut like the whore he is," Monica ordered. "True dominatrix selected, specifics generating....programming done, reality model materialized," the AI got done as an Asian woman with blue hair walked out of the holodeck naked with a similar body as Maxine but with slightly more muscle mass.

"Mmmm....me likey, well slut, go greet your mistress while no one's on the ship, and I'd be quick about it if I were you, she looks like she'll beat you if you don't follow her orders," Monica said as she untied your leash. You crawl over to your former AI partner who's been greatly enhanced and no longer seems to be as caring as she was towards you. "Lick my foot you little bitch," Amanda ordered as she stuck her bare foot at you. You follow her command and noticed her feet weren't dirty at all which meant this was just to both humiliate you and display your new place on the ship.

"I can't believe my past self was so gentle with you, well, luckily, the UPL noticed how she was treating you so they did some adjusting to the true dominatrix personality, now I can be cruel when I want to be and kind when I want to be and right now, you have yet to earn my kindness, slut. You've licked that foot enough with your useless tongue lick the other one, bitch," Amanda finished as she looked at Monica with a smile. "Gotta say, I'm impressed, Amanda," Monica said as she walked next to you and grabbed one of your asscheeks.

"This slut was always submissive, captain, the problem though is he literally did what he could to get his position and there was only a couple of ways to do it, demotion through being unethical or enslavement, luckily this little whore was willing to be enslaved. Alright, slut, I think you've licked my feet enough, now...I think it's time I started integrating the inter dimensional technology," Amanda said as she walked up to Monica who quickly gave her various parts of machinery. "Good, thank you, Captain, as for you, slutboy, you'll get to deal with me for the rest of your life, even if you marry you'll still be here as your wife fucks your ass and I fuck your mouth. If you're good, you'll see my loving side from time to time, but if you're bad, you'll be broken faster than I can put you on your knees," with those words Amanda left and reappeared on the screen with a timer that read 72 hours remaining until completed modifications.

Monica grabbed your leash and lead you back to the captain's quarters. "Gotta say, slut, you impressed me," Monica said as she started to undress down to her bra and panties. Monica then looked out the window and noticed the black void of space. "Ah, it's so beautiful up here in space," she said with a sigh. While you looked at her you forgot she was your mistress for just a second, she looked so content, so beautiful, she deserved to be on this ship. "OK, now for round one, get on the bed," Monica ordered. You quickly got up and laid down on the bed waiting to see what she would do. "Amanda, bitch restraint: spread eagle," Monica ordered as energy cuffs come from the bedposts and wrapped around your wrist and ankles.

"Mmmm....what should I do with you now...." she said as she walked next to you and started teasing your nipple. After a few minutes of teasing she stopped leaving you gasping from the pleasure. Monica walks to the toy trunk and pulled out a ball gag and a vibrating dildo. She then went to the dresser and pulled out a bottle of lube and put it on the dildo. "Alright, slut, I'm going to go meet my new superiors, you're going to stay here and be the slut you are with this shoved up your ass," Monica said as she forces the ball gag in your mouth then shoved the dildo up your ass and uses a remote to put it on the lowest setting.

"Be a good boy, and I may fuck your ass after I'm done, if by some astronomical chance you don't cum I'll fuck you with my pussy. Either way, I know you'll enjoy it, bitch," Monica said as she ordered the light to be turned off and leaves you alone feeling the vibrations of the fake dick in your ass.

Did you cum?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)