More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gtsuperdave gtsuperdave

What happens now?

Miss Winters...

You walk thourgh door in a hurry; the bell rang about a minute ago, and you're always late to biology. You know that if Miss Winters catches you again, she's gonna be mad. Quietly, you open the door, and try to sneak to your seat.

Passing by the first two rows of desks, Vanessa looks up from the back of class, as you're coming through the door, and she starts to giggle. She's laughing because she knows you're going to get detention. This really pisses you off, since her giggling is going to catch Miss Winter's attention and get you in trouble, not to mention the fact the Vanessa always jiggles her perfect C-cup breasts when she laughs. Being caught late again, and with a hard-on in front of the whole class is a bad thing.

As you get just to your own desk, you look up again, to Vanessa, from her deep blue eyes, to her gorgeous blonde hair, and last to her obviously erect nipples. Now you've lost it, and reach to readjust your constrictive pants. Unfortunately, you stupidly catch your foot on your desk, and go twisting into the air.

"WHAM!" you slam into the ground.

Mr. Doe !
Shocked at your own spastic misstep, you look up over at Miss Winters, who is now walking up to your desk and is obviously very pissed.

From the ground you try to grab your books and papers, which are now spread across the floor. The whole class is laughing at you, most of all Vanessa. Miss WInters barks at them to all be quiet, but you hardly are able to notice that, since the closer your teacher gets to you, the further and further up her amazing tan legs you can see.

Incredibly, she walks right up to you, still telling the class to be silent. She's not paying any attention. You take the oppurtunity to shot a glance right up her black skirt (which is way too short for a teacher to be wearing).

Confused by what you see, it take a moment for you to realize that she's actually not wearing any panties, whatsoever. Miss Winters is the hottest teacher in the school. Most of the senior guys sign up for biology class just so the can ogle at her for an hour a day. Now you're looking at her perfect legs, and what you've at last realized is a nicely shaved pussy.

Miss Winters, satisfied with the class, turns to look down at you, only to find your vision still stuck on her legs and skirt. You're to caught up in the view to notice.

For a moment, you catch her pussy moisten, but only breifly, as she grabs you y the collar and hauls you up to your desk.

"Mr. Doe ! This is the last time you'll be late to my class! ," she shouts at you. She's clearly upset, but the pointyness of her nipples, makes you think it might be more the just anger.

"Outside, Mister!"

Still, with your collar in her grib, she pulls you to the front of the class, and just out the door. As she shuts the door and turn to face you, something just lets go.

"Why should i listen to this chic yell at me?" you ask yourself. Realizing how turned on your are, you shove Miss Winters to the wall, and press your body against hers. As you press your lips to hers, you are amazed to find that she's not fighting back.

In fact, she responds by sliding her tongue into your mouth, and grinding her hips to your rock hard cock. Quickly, she slides one hand down to your pants, and pulls down the zipper.

Though surpised as you may be, you're not one to lose any opportunity, and certainly not this one. You slip your hand back to her beautiful round ass, and start to pull up her skirt.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)