More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kucerakatie kucerakatie

What class does Cara have to start the day?

Miss Linders public speaking class

Cara had to give a persuasive speech today in Miss Linders class and it did not go well. Now Cara was laying on the couch in Cindy Linders office sick to her stomach. Cara never liked to give speeches, and always got nervous when she had to speak in front of multiple people. She could speak to individuals or a couple people fine, but if it was 20-30 people cara would become nervous and sometimes that nervousness made her sick to her stomach like today. The good thing was the feeling was passing and Cara was starting to relax.

Miss Linders was kneeling next to Cara on the floor. Cindy was wearing a pair of jeans and a thin white shirt that buttoned down the front. She had a blue shirt that had been over the white shirt, but had taken that off when she and Cara entered her office. “Its ok Cara, some people get nervous about public speaking, and for some of those people it can make them nauseous.” Cindy opened Cara’s yellow shirt to make her student more comfortable. She then lifted Cara’s white tank top a little, rolling it up off her student’s stomach. Placing her hand on Cara’s tummy, Cindy started to rub softly. “Its over now though and you can relax.”

“Thank you Miss Linders, I I am starting to feel better. I’m sorry I got so sick.” Cara said as she was feeling better. She noticed Miss Linders rubbing her tummy and it felt kind of good.

“I’m glad.” Cindy said as she stroked and rubbed Cara’s belly. “I want you to stay laying down at least for a few minutes though to make sure you are better and that the sick feelings have passed.” As Cindy rubbed her fingers would rub below Cara’s belly button just above the button of her shorts.

Cara looked over at Miss Linders and saw her warm face, she also saw the older woman’s large breasts, which were clearly outlined underneath the white top Cindy wore. As she felt Miss Linders rubbing her belly Cara wondered if the woman was doing this just to help her stomach relax or if there was something else to it. After all Cara was feeling a little aroused as she lay there letting her teacher gently stroke her midsection. Looking down her body, Cara could see Miss Linders fingers near the snap holding her shorts closed.

“You don’t have a class right now do you?” Miss Linders asked.

Cara looked at the woman and felt attracted to her teacher. Cindy Linders was in her early 50s, slightly shorter than Cara and a bit on the heavier side. Cara found her sexy though, and now and before found herself staring at the shape of Cindy’s large heavy breasts over her belly, or her ample hips and butt.

“No I don’t. I have an hour between classes.” Cara answered.

Cindy smiled. “That will give you time to relax and make sure you feel better.”

Does Miss Linders unbutton Cara's shorts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)