More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

So, who is the lucky woman and in which game will she be participating?

Misha Cross in the Canyon Arena

“Have a nice flight, miss Cross.” the lady behind the ticket inspection desk said as Misha walked into the tax free area. She still had one hour before her flight left, so she had some time to check out the different stores and maybe treat herself to something nice. After 30 minutes of window shopping, she felt the need for a toilet coming up and searched for the nearest bathroom. She stepped inside the bathroom, walked to a cubical and sat on the seat. After she was done, she walked back towards the fountains and washed her hands. Right then a bright flash lit up the room and Misha quickly held her arm in front of her face to shield her eyes. The slowly she lowered them to check if the light was gone, wondering what the hell that light was and where it came from. Still pondering about it she dried her hands, picked up her personal handbag and stepped out of the bathroom door...straight onto the sandy floor of what looked like a small canyon under a glass dome, not more than 50 meters wide.

“What...how...huh?” Misha stammered and looked back into the airport bathroom, just before the door slammed tight and disappeared seemingly. “Am I dreaming?” the girl thought as she dropped her bag and tried to feel the seams of the door. The a bit of sand blew against her and her eyes grew wide. “That’s right, how could I feel the sand between my toes?” she thought and quickly looked down. She didn’t knew when it happen, but she was completely butt naked. She stumbled backwards against the wall and tried to cover up her private parts and quickly looked around. The lighting from which she couldn’t find the source reflected back against the glass dome, making it hard to see through it, but after concentrating, she saw movement all around the dome. Though she couldn’t recognise what it was moving behind it.

What's waiting for Misha in the arena?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)