More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andy01 andy01

Who is your stepmom??

Misa - tomboy friend

You find Misa lying on the living room couch next morning. "Morning Takeru" She says without looking up from her smartphone. You have known Misa since you were kids so its weird to think of her as your stepmom but you heard her moaning your dad's name all night last night.

"Morning" You push out the memories of her erotic moans from last night and try to act like nothing has changed between you but its very hard to.

Misa used to come to your house to play video games and you even had sleep-overs when you were kids but back then she stayed in your room instead of your dad's. Your mom brought you cookies and teased you being boyfriend and girlfriend.

Things were very different now. Your mom lay in her grave. You came home after school one day to find your childhood friend having sex with your dad. One month later your dad and Misa got married and she moved into your house.

Your mom was always so nice to her and now she was married to her husband. Your dad knew her since she was a kid and watched her grow up. It feels so gross.

Misa wore a thin black undershirt. Her nipples are pointy. Her pale belly is bare. Her tight white shorts highlight her nice hips. She has thick thighs and long legs.

"Takeru what am I to you?" Misa asks you suddenly. It sucks that you only started seeing her as a woman after she started sleeping with your dad.....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)