More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Mirna and Megan vs Lorry and Miguel

Mirna is 18yo 152cm 73kg. She is chubby, but have biggest boobs on tournament. Megan is 21yo 163cm 55kg with pretty nice boobs, nice ass and 15cm cock. She is transsexual.

Lorry is 23yo 170cm 52kg with perfect ass. Miguel is 36yo 183cm 77kg.

"C'mon old man, I can't wait to crush your old nuts." Mirna mocked Miguel. He is twice as old as her, but he is scared of her. He approached her, grabbed her hair and crossed his legs. Mirna twisted his nipples and pulled him till he spread his legs for balance. That's the moment Mirna waited for. She smashed her knee two times full into Miguel balls. He fell down and started screaming like a wild animal.

Megan attacked Lorry. Her kick ended into Lorry ribs. Lorry tried to protect herself with left hand, while with right she was holding her ribs. She was in lot of pain and she don't have enough strenght to attack Megan. Also she couldn't do much with only her left hand, so Megan finished that fight with swift kick between Lorry legs. Lorry let go of her ribs, grabbed her pussy and screamed in pain.

Megan took her cock out and started fucking Lorry perfect ass. After pain between Lorry legs subdued, she started enjoying. Megan is little bit rough, but according to Lorry loud moaning, Lorry don't mind. Before orgasm, Megan took her cock in her hand and jerked off over Lorry face.

While Miguel was still down, Mirna sat on his face. She is heavy and he thought she would crush his skull, so he did best he can. He licked her pussy all over and fingered her ass. "Do you really wanna lose them?" Mirna asked Miguel and grabbed him by the balls. Miguel pulled his fingers out and started screaming, but it was muffled by Mirna pussy. Mirna liked that, so she twisted his balls. His screaming made her cum.

Mirna and Megan go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)