More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

Who are you?

Miranda Kritscha, 27 years old, tattoo artist

"What the fuck..." This was a lot to take in. I read the letter again. Yep, there it was. "You are the designated heir of his ." So he left me his MILF SEX ! I put down the letter and walked out from the shop, I needed some fresh air.

I walked out on the side walk and remembered that it was raining like it was a fucking monsun outside. So I went back inside and sat down in our couch. As I sat down I leaned back and looked over my shoulder into one of our mirrors. At 27 I was still looking much the same as I did when I walked into this tattoo shop 4 years ago and asked if they had a spot open. That wasn´t true, I had cut my hair. I shaved the sides of my head and kept the rest in a long ponytail down my back. My arms, back, legs, well most of my body had tattoos. I had no plans on making it into like a one piece, I preferred leaving some skin between them. Unlike some of the guys here I liked to be able to hide my tattoos with clothes, except the roses on the back of your hands.

"Miranda, come check out this putas idea!" Michael called from his corner, he always wanted to show off the stupid ideas some customers came with. I got up and walked over to him, momentarily forgetting that in a week she was going to be the nervous owner of a ...

~A week later~

I walk in through the lawyers office front door after taking the buss from the other side of town. I walk up to the elderly receptionist who sat behind a large wooden desk. "Hello, I´m Miranda Kritscha. I´m here to sort out my uncles and that stuff." She checked some list next to her keyboard and then looked up at me. "Mr. Dennis is waiting for you along with her Ms.. Up the stairs there and third door on your right." She says and points to the left.

I walk up the stairs briskly, feeling nervous and wanting to get it over with. I followed the corridor upstairs and turned to the third door on the right, it had a small nameplate on it that said "Mr. Adam Dennis, Lawyer: Specialized in family affairs". I open the door and step in.
His office has a large window at the back, looking down on the street below. Mr. Dennis appears to be an middle aged white man with a bald head and a well kept mustache. He´s sitting at a minimalistic desk typing away at his computer while talking to the woman you assume must be your milf . You had totally forgotten how she looked, but seeing as she was kneeling on a pillow, naked in front of Mr. Dennis you got a pretty good look...

What does she look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)