More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superman07 superman07

who's bikini is it?

Miranda Kerr

I was surprised to see the tag read Miranda Kerr.

The Aussie beauty was a world-renowned supermodel at the prime of her career, but not someone you'd associate with Sports Illustrated. She didn't have the typical beach babe body, but she had a killer body nonetheless. After all, you don't get to be top of the Victoria's Secret ladder by being average.

This was her first year working for SI and while I was curious as to how she was brought onto the project, i was more concerned with doing my job.

I realized in order to do that I actually had to know where the Aussie was. After some quick asking around I found out she was supposed to be shooting at the beach bar and made my way over there.

When I found the brunette she was dressed in a large white t-shirt, the collar purposely too big and exposed a bare shoulder. She had a pair of spandex short shorts on and with her back to me, I was given a heavenly outline of her ass.

For a moment I just stood there taking in the view. When she bent over I could have cum in my pants. Unfortunately I stared too long.

“Can I help you?” the Australian accent on the voice told me it could belong to no other than the woman I had just been ogling.

Moving my eyes up to her face only confirmed that as she was staring back at me with a less than pleased look. I blinked then felt nerves take over my body, “Uh-y-yeah. I had to bring you your bikini for the shoot” I managed to get out, holding out the red bikini top and matching bottom.

While her tone softened, she still kept her eyes fixed on me. “Well, thank you.”

She strode over with her long, tanned legs and took the hanger from me. I could quickly feel my welcome being worn out and I wondered if I should cut my losses while I was ahead.

quit while you're ahead? try to apologize? fast forward to the night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)