More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cfalkreath Cfalkreath

Choose a character

Miranda Hemmit - 18 years old with 18in dick

(Will contain: futa-on-futa, , titplay, cum-in-mouth, swallowing)

Miranda was a senior in high school, and the main crush of the entire school. She was rather short, four feet eleven inches, and had short black hair. Despite her petite frame, she had DD breasts and a dick that seemed to grow an inch every year.

On her 18th birthday she got all sorts of attention at school. Every futa gave her presents, trying to win her heart, but to no avail. She got off the bus with her backpack stuffed full of flowers, chocolates, and other goodies. She walked inside her house, hoping the surprises were done with, until...

"Surprise!"

Inside her house stood her "mother". She was a tall woman with long dark brown hair and breasts even larger than Miranda's. She held a cake in her hands and a smile on her face.

"Happy birthday sweetheart!" congratulated the futa who gave birth to her.

"Thanks mom," Miranda replied while hugging her. The remainder of the afternoon was spent with dinner and cake. All the while, Miranda complaining about the attention she got at school. However, as the sun began to set, Miranda decided to just relax for the rest of the evening and begin her homework tomorrow, today was Friday.

"Hey Mom," she called, "If you need me, I'll be in my room."

"Sounds good sweetie," she replied while cleaning up the mess the two had made. After Miranda made her way to her room, her mother inhaled and exhaled deeply. She then replayed the same scene inside her head that had been playing for the past few hours.

Once she was finished cleaning, she grabbed a small wrapped box from an overhead cover and breathed in and out just as before. She headed to her daughter's room and knocked on her open door, signaling her approach.

"Come in," Miranda replied as she turned around to see the present in her hand, "Mom, I told you not to get me anything."

She sighed before speaking.

"This is a pinnacle year for you. You're so smart and beautiful, and based on how the others see you... I think it's time."

Miranda's heart was beating a million times a minute as she took the present while sitting on her bed. She tore at the wrapping paper to reveal what was inside. It was a box of XXL condoms. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Mom?" Miranda muttered. Her mother sat next to her.

"It's time sweetheart."

"For what?" she exclaimed.

"For you to practice. You're dick is a foot and a half honey, you need to know how to manage it safely," she explained.

"I'm managing it just fine," Miranda defended.

"How many days do you come home with wet jeans?" she countered, causing her daughter to blush.

"How am I supposed to practice?" Miranda asked.

"Well... I was thinking... you could practice... with me," she said weakly.

"You want me to fuck you?" Miranda asked. Her mother nodded her head and Miranda stood up.

"The first time I did it, I was scared and embarrassed, but doing it for the first time with somebody you know is a lot more comforting. Trust me," she cooed while hugging her, drowning Miranda in her sea of breasts. Miranda then felt an all-too-familiar pressure building below.

She looked down to see her dick harden and expand against her leg as her strap struggled to keep it tied to her leg. Within seconds, its head was found peeking just below her skirt. She left her embrace and lifted up her skirt to undo the strap. Once undone, the strap fell to the floor and Miranda's dick lifted up into the air, taking the hem of her skirt with it.

"Okay, I'll practice."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)