More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoxingFever BoxingFever

Who is your first opponent?

Mira, the lover of fights

Your jaw couldn’t fall any more deeper as you saw your first opponent. She stood taller than you with short purple spiky hair and a bandage on her right cheek. She wore a sleeveless jean jacket and a black tank top with blue jeans sporting spiky black boots. A choker collar made her adjust it around her neck as she laced up a pair of black gloves glaring you down. Mira...the real school bully...a lover of fighting...and you just had to open your mouth to her.

Luckily, at that moment, you got her detention, but you’re fucked right now as she gets you all to yourself. She throws off her jacket stepping inside walking up punching her gloves together eagerly. The ref kept her at bay asking if you both want to start as you vigorously shake your head no, but it’s falling on deaf ears as she rings the bell. You nervously raise your guard, but a simple right hook silenced you backing you up in the corner as Mira punched your stomach making you wheeze.

Mira used you like rag doll and where you fell, she held you up. Your face became a bruised mess, your lip cut, your stomach bruised dark purple, your top slipping off and your legs shaking. Mira raised your chin and kissed you forcing her tongue in your mouth. You moaned S she held you one handed before pushing into the corner as you fall in the mud getting counted out easily.

What’s your punishment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)